The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which campaigns have been competitive on NA-PC the last 2-4 weeks?

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks.

Oh, and rather than make another thread, would anyone else like to be able to have an option to view the live map of each campaign from the campaign select screen? If I had that option, I could check it out for a week each night and over a weekend to see which campaigns might be competitive and at what times.
Edited by tinythinker on October 21, 2015 7:55PM
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AS
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    AS is always pop locked for all 3 factions at prime time.
    Edited by MountainHound on October 22, 2015 4:10PM
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    be aware of the lag, PVP is not PVP anymore is hurry up and wait now.
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think last night was just an abnormally bad night. You had all the normal people in Azura -- Plus VE & Haxus....Not to mention that wonderful TKO raid night (tues - thurs - sat).

When all the above combined with the normal population of Azura it became, for the most part, unplayable. We died a few times not even seeing the enemy in our slide show, until after we died...
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone from all factions must start doing /bug and stating how it is unplayable.
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    this laggy crap takes the desire of of keep playing into the night so i went to sleep yesterday, reporting this wont have being proved to be a waist of time but i will do it again.

BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

Oh, and rather than make another thread, would anyone else like to be able to have an option to view the live map of each campaign from the campaign select screen? If I had that option, I could check it out for a week each night and over a weekend to see which campaigns might be competitive and at what times.

Haderus has been great competion. A little slow in off times, but when it picks up it has been a back and fourth between Ad and EP. The campaigns have come down to the last day. Havent logged today but I'm sure which ever side won only did so by a few points this time. DC is really only competitive when deltia group is running. If they are still there that is.