The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck At eastmarch Lifeline quest finished, cannot get Mistwatch questline

EllisGoRwar
EllisGoRwar
Soul Shriven
Hey,
So my buddy and I have done the east march quest line in cadwell's silver. We completed "Our Poor Town" , " Life Line" "A right to live" We killed the boss and go the vampire but, and apparently the quest "LifeLine" Was not supposed to end after getting the vampire blood, but instead after talking to a girl outside ternion cave; however, our quests completed, and the NPC that we are supposed to talk to outside ternion cave to proceed into the Mistwatch questline will not appear. Any help in starting the mistwatch quest line would be awesome. Thanks. PSN: BreakingBoof
  • EllisGoRwar
    EllisGoRwar
    Soul Shriven
    The quest we are supposed to be getting is "Eternal slumber" But we are not getting the person prompting us for it =/
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to check, you've also completed The Better of Two Evils, which is the second quest at Wittestadr, and the icon for Wittestadr has turned white?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After you get the vampire blood, you're supposed to talk to the Dreamwalker in the cave. This was a little buggy for me. I didn't get the quest marker at first. I think I dropped it, got the vampire blood again, and it worked. GL.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • TwoFingersInCider
    Or better yet just log out-log back in
  • Gumpnstein
    Gumpnstein
    ✭✭✭
    Having what sounds to be same issue. I have Whit finished and turned white. I finished poor town quest and nothing after that. Stormy eyes or whatever says if I need anything just ask, but he doesn't give me anything, and the girl is not outside the cave like I remember from my other characters and videos ive watched.