Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Small question about hours played.

Volkodav
Volkodav
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I see people posting that they have played this or that many hours.How do they know? Is there someplace to find out?
  • Ommy71
    Ommy71
    ✭✭✭
    /played
    ommyy - Stamblade - Brigadier - Master Angler - Former Emperor - All trophies Done - Stormproof - 27400 Achievement Points....
    PC-EU
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    ommyboy wrote: »
    /played

Thats for that 1 character though.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm,.. someone posted that they had played 305 hours.I've been in ESO since the first betas,and cannot imagine how many hours I played.I'm not casual.I'm handicapped and home bound so it's pretty much my main occupation. lol. XD
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    305 hours? Pfffttt, that's not a number worth crowing about. Most of my mains have 20 days or more*. So, that's 480 hours plus, on each of 4 different characters. I have some Mules that in are in the triple digit hours and they just hang out in the bank running hirelings.

*I am going to have to check this stat, I have not checked this stat since early Summer.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to hear that song in my head for the rest of the day.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Havent checked my main in a while but last time it was just over 100 days. I also have many alts i play.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Steam keeps track of hours played for those who use that.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I cant imagine the number of hours I've played.Every day since betas for at least 5 hours,but for my trip to Germany for a month.Oh,and the three weeks my PC went down.
  • timparr
    timparr
    Soul Shriven
    Does the time include time spent staring at loading screens?
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have 80 days on my main character. I know quite a few people with 190+ days played
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2800+ hrs played.. And that's just my main! :)
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)