Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need Useful Nightblade Build

Destroyah380
Need a build for a Khajiit nightblade that uses duel wield & bow, can solo PvE content, can have great dps & survivability. Currently mine has none of that & can barely survive certain mobs & nearly all boss encounters & dungeons, especially ranged attackers. Swallow Soul is useless for surviving anything, vampires drain essence does less than it used to thanks to IC nerf, & most other abilities & all its ultimates are simply weak, especially when compared to what my dragonknight & sorcerer could do at my nightblades level. Following this build as of now: https://m.reddit.com/r/ESObuilds/comments/23olao/nightblade_pvppve_guide_ft_vampire/
(3rd times the charm since people like to send broken links or answer questions with their own problems)
  • Monkeyshoeslive
    Monkeyshoeslive
    ✭✭✭
    That build link worked for me just fine. In fact, it was pretty much what you asked for. There was some good info in your previous thread. You know you don't need to make multiple threads right?
  • Destroyah380
    That build link worked for me just fine. In fact, it was pretty much what you asked for. There was some good info in your previous thread. You know you don't need to make multiple threads right?

1. Clearly you didn't read the whole post. Siphoning (basically the entire skill line, same for the other 2 except for maybe 1 skill in each) is completely useless. Each ability deals damage as if I'm still under lvl 10 (not the weapon skill lines though), Soul Swallow is useless compared to healing abilities like Dragons Blood or Vampire Drain Essence (before IC nerf). Both my other characters could solo anything my nightblade can't at half its current level with half the skill points and gear it has.

2. No one posted in the first one, the 2nd is useless cuz the link one posted in there is broken & the rest are people answering my question with their own problem instead of making a thread for themselves, kinda like what you're doing now and they both get buried over time in the pages so yeah I have to make more threads clearly. Please don't respond unless you have a valid answer and/or a working link to an actual build.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What about something like this?

For single enemies: Use piercing mark and double take -> open with focused aim from stealth -> if you want to go melee, ambush to your target and spam surprise attack -> if your health runs low use vigor, use cloak when you need more time to heal yourself.

For groups: Mark a weak enemiy -> focused aim from stealth -> spam steel tornado, use vigor when needed -> Use Killers Blade to kill low health enemies and heal yourself -> if you get really low health, mark an enemy just before you kill him.

Side note: This is just to get an idea, not a perfectly balanced build, so feel free to play around with it.
    Edited by lolo_01b16_ESO on October 17, 2015 11:00PM
  • Monkeyshoeslive
    Monkeyshoeslive
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly you can't forum. I hit that link from 3 different devices, and it worked on all three.
  • Destroyah380
    Clearly you can't forum. I hit that link from 3 different devices, and it worked on all three.

Clearly you're ***. Tried from 3 different devices with 4 browsers and all it lead to a page that's frozen so I can't scroll or click on anything. Go troll on another thread if you have nothing productive to say.
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK. My stamblade is only level 32, but he has Bow/DW as well and has no issues killing stuff at level.

Right now I use Poison Arrow, Swallow Soul, the AoE bow attack I can't remember the name of, Arrow Spray and Mark Target on my bow bar.

On my DW bar I use Rapid Strikes, Teleport Strike (can't remember if I morphed it yet), whirlwind, dark cloak and I can't remember what else (sorry, not enough coffee yet.)

Now, this is not a "final" build yet, as I'm working on leveling all skills in those lines so that I have options when necessary.

I will have a bit more free time in the next few weeks, so I'll work at getting him through the zones so he gets to areas where he is underleveled.

As for siphoning, I'm not sure on stamblades, but my magicka NB is having a blast with it. :-)
    The Moot Councillor