Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.2.1 is available.

Hero of Wrothgar - House of Orsimer Glories costumes

• Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Saturn wrote: »
    In order to become Hero of Wrothgar you need to:
    - Collect all 20 relics for the Museum also know as House of Orsimer Glories (guide to this here)
    - Kill all bosses in Rkindaleft and Old Orsinium
    - Kill 4 of 6 World Bosses
    - Discover all 6 delves (this is done by killing the boss inside)
    - Complete 40 quests in Wrothgar (I believe there are a grand total of 41 quests, Sorrow's Kiss is at the moment unobtainable by character copies)
    - Complete the main quest

Think you forgot one:

- purchase the title in the Crown Store
    -

In fact, you only need to kill 3 bosses in Old Orsinium and 3 in Rkindaleft

I was under the impression you needed the Conquerer achievement in both public dungeons, or am I mistaken?
    Edited by Saturn on December 15, 2015 5:11PM
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Osukā
    Osukā
    Nice guide and tutorial! Thank you.
  • djdc1234
    djdc1234
    ✭✭✭
    Here are the three costumes you get from the House of Orsimer Glories after becoming "Hero of Wrothgar":

Cavalier of the Sworn Oath
    4zwznks3l9cm.png

Old Orsinium Sentry
    feo01ohtono5.png

Trinimac's Penitent Knight
    n06mbffreoec.png

In order to become Hero of Wrothgar you need to:
    - Collect all 20 relics for the Museum also know as House of Orsimer Glories (guide to this here)
    - Kill all bosses in Rkindaleft and Old Orsinium
    - Kill 4 of 6 World Bosses
    - Discover all 6 delves (this is done by killing the boss inside)
    - Complete 40 quests in Wrothgar
    - Complete the main quest

All of this took me a very long time to get, with about 20+ hours spent on the Relic Hunter achievement (guide here) and 11 hours on the rest.

I also made a video about this:

Not worth it
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That topic is over year old, you feeble necromancer :|
    Also, if you have nothing interesting to say, better say nothing. Because it is worth it - not for the costumes, but for the fun. This is my favourite quest line in Wrothgar.
    Edited by Streega on April 10, 2017 8:12AM
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Master Angler
  • BigPhatTom
    BigPhatTom
    Soul Shriven
    I absolutely loved this questline. Are there any other achievements that have the same sort of requirements in other regions?
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigPhatTom wrote: »
    I absolutely loved this questline. Are there any other achievements that have the same sort of requirements in other regions?

Maybe Morrowind.

I still love my bear costumes, killed a bear to wear a bear only to ride a bear and own a pet that is a baby bear. I am a good person.
    The Flyers
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@BigPhatTom
    There is an achievement for stealing treasures in the Thieves' Guild DLC (link to my guide), an achievement for killing specific targets in the Dark Brotherhood DLC (link) and maybe something similar in Morrowind (wink wink nudge nudge).
    Edited by Saturn on April 19, 2017 12:48PM
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • BigPhatTom
    BigPhatTom
    Soul Shriven

@BigPhatTom
    There is an achievement for stealing treasures in the Thieves' Guild DLC (link to my guide), an achievement for killing specific targets in the Dark Brotherhood DLC (link) and maybe something similar in Morrowind (wink wink nudge nudge).

Whoooooop!

Thanks guys