Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bad Company. Daggerfall guild for the older, more sarcastic gamers.

Shadywaylander
Shadywaylander
Soul Shriven
Bad company is a Daggerfall only guild. we have about 490 members in total and we have a Trader in Wayrest (usually the same one). My name is "Shadywaylander" you can msg me via xbl or by in game mail. you can also contact me here although the first 2 will provide you with a swifter response. I am looking to recruit some new blood. I am looking for older players mainly. we do PVE and PVP and have plenty of experience in both. If you are looking for a guild where you can have a laugh and get through most content efficiently then Bad company may be something that will interest you. having a good guild guild is directly related to the effort you put in, so if you want to join a guild where people actually talk and do stuff gimme a shout. all new members will have recruit status until they start participating and getting involved. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as quick as I can.