Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ESO + Dual Monitors + Windows10 = What a POS game

• Wodwo
    Wodwo
    ✭✭✭
    I have two monitors and windows 10. Works fine. CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT NEXT TIME RATHER THAN FOULING THESE FORUMS.
    Options
  • ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wodwo wrote: »
    I have two monitors and windows 10. Works fine. CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT NEXT TIME RATHER THAN FOULING THESE FORUMS.

Another great 360!
    Options
  • nihonseanb14_ESO
    nihonseanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I run 3 monitors, so it is possible.

Before throwing shade maybe you should actually ask for help in a constructive way?

What kind of graphics cards are you using?Are your drivers up to date? Have you posted this information in the PC Technical Support forum?

It's easy to get frustrated, but you have to expect that when you're doing something that 90% of users aren't doing you're going to run into some issues.
    Options
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you said Windows 10 nothing more needed to be said.

Windows 10 is OK for ESO, but it does tend to crash more than Windows 7.

I have played on Win 10 since it came out and have not crashed once with ESO. The crashing issue was largely fixed when ZOS implemented the patch to fix the addon memory issue. I have not crashed in ESO since that patch.

NOW..... constantly falling from the sky and dying on login is another issue lately.... LOL.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    ~a mature gaming community~
    Website
    DISCORD
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFsOUbZ0Lr0

Note: The only reason I post this is because of the OP's title to the thread. Normally I am fine with people asking for compatibility issues to be fixed, or fixes in general.

I am going to use this video in response too... EVERYTHING!
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thirteen-Monitor-Array-Flight-Simulator-Funfry-1024b-TorontoHackersCOM_zps91ynisj4.jpg
    This seems legit
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Windows 10 is still cycling through temporary builds, so everybody's mileage is going to vary.
    If Threshold 2 is released in November, hopefully more universal support will follow and there will be fewer post-upgrade issues.

But as of right now, even with Microsoft encouraging people to upgrade, 10 is still a really experimental operating system. Works all right if you seriously tweak it. Still pretty horrible out of the box.
    signing off
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Windows 10 is still cycling through temporary builds, so everybody's mileage is going to vary.
    If Threshold 2 is released in November, hopefully more universal support will follow and there will be fewer post-upgrade issues.

But as of right now, even with Microsoft encouraging people to upgrade, 10 is still a really experimental operating system. Works all right if you seriously tweak it. Still pretty horrible out of the box.

My experience with 10 is by far better than 8.
    Options
  • Lethsette
    Lethsette
    Soul Shriven
    Another Windows 10 user with dual monitors here. :)

I have ESO on fullscreen windowed mode! If it's set on "proper" fullscreen, you can't drag the cursor between the monitors just like that. It's always on my main screen while browser (or any other program or app) is on the secondary one. Everything works perfectly fine. (Use a lot of add-ons as well.)

Hope that helps!
    PC - EU - EP - Vivec

Amelia Bennett
    Options
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    I would like also to play on my 3 monitor setup, just I just need to be able to move the UI elements around to get it to work.

@k9mouse
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info602-Azurah-InterfaceEnhancedupdated.html

pvw1950.jpg
    Edited by Belidos on October 15, 2015 10:59AM
    Options
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Belidos wrote: »
    k9mouse wrote: »
    I would like also to play on my 3 monitor setup, just I just need to be able to move the UI elements around to get it to work.

@k9mouse
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info602-Azurah-InterfaceEnhancedupdated.html

pvw1950.jpg

Thanks for the info! :)

Options
  • cyx54tc
    cyx54tc
    ✭✭✭✭
    no problem running dual monitor on Win 10 here
    Options
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This may sound odd and is most likely entirely unrelated but, I've noticed slightly better fps overall in game since the switch to Win 10. Was never bad, but those annoying little dips from time to time have stopped. Maybe just coincidence since there was a patch not long after as well?
    Options
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    Win 10. Three monitors.

Runs just fine.
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
    Options