Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Writ problem last night

eggnogman
eggnogman
✭✭✭
I logged on last night and was doing all six of the writs (I have been carrying them for 3 days now) - completed them all no problem - went to pick up the writs again (since I completed the writs I had been carrying for a couple days - usually it lets me select them again) - but I could only pick up the alchemy writ. so I completed the alchemy writ last night no problem - just curious why I could only pick up alchemy last night... Is this a bug?

Summary: Completed 6 writs I had been carrying for 3 days, went to pick up the writs again and could only pick up alchemy...
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I can think of is when last night you turned them in?

If you were too close to turn over time on any of them, it may have credited them to the next day which keeps you from getting any more until another cycle time.
  • eggnogman
    eggnogman
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply - I turned them in at aprox. 10:00 pm CST. Never had a problem before - oh well - I'll log on tonight and hopefully everything will be back to normal with my writs - I'll let you know if I run into any problems tonight.
  • eggnogman
    eggnogman
    ✭✭✭
    No problems tonight! Did all six.

Though I didn't have any saved up for tonight - so still curious why I could only do only alchemy the other day?