Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What I've Tested So Far...

Rime
Rime
It has been few days since I have started testing this and I've mainly been doing questing.

NPCs: While talking to Eveli-Sharp Arrow, Ulsha, Travofia and High Priestess Solga sometimes their voices drop in and out. When you speak to Fedar Githrano for the first time and after you accept the quest, he does not speak the lines that has been written except the first word when you speak to him for the first time. When you return to Fedar Githrano, after completing the quest, he does not speak the same words as the written text. After following the scent trail to the NPC Karina, you cannot see the mark on the map where she is located. You have to make the quest trackable and then follow the mark on your campus. Curator Umutha’s and Orzorga’s voices sound a lot lower than others. Before going into the mountain called Sorrow while doing the quest ‘Sorrow’s Kiss’ Stibbons and Lady Laurent appears after you talk to the Orc Karsthun, Stibbons doesn’t say this line: “But I will preserve. Whatever Lady Laurent wants and all that.” While talking, Kuhlan’s mouth doesn’t move and voice drops in and out.
Wayshrines: When you approach to a wayshrine, they become active but no the Orisinium’s wayshrine. You have to select it before activating it.
Bug: Sometimes when I enter an instance within a cave or something, after a loading screen, crown store preview appears.

Suggestions:
From Wrothgar to Stormhaven or Rivenspire: Please allow players to go into these zones through Wrothgar. This will help the world to be a lot more immersive.