Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join Lionheart Two! Daggerfall guild :)

veronicabrianne
veronicabrianne
Soul Shriven
Lionheart Two is a primarily Daggerfall alliance guild. We have an active guild trader (currently in shornhelm, rivenspire) as well as many in guild activities. We currently have about 250 members, and there's almost always someone online to talk with! We ask that members be 18+ and be kind, respectful, and drama free. This guild has been really great for me. It allows me to share things that I learn with other people, as well as ask questions to more experienced members. We enjoy helping each other out, I can't even tell you how many times I've made a comment about being 10 quicksilver short of completing a writ or armor set and then checked my in-game mail to find that someone has sent me some ore. We have several girls in this guild too, so girls please feel free and comfortable joining!

Some of our in-guild activities include;
*PVP nights---currently wednesday and friday nights, though there is talk of adding a third night!
*Raffle Tickets---1000 gold a piece, all proceeds go straight towards maintaining our guild trader. Two winners every week get XP potions!
*Fishing tournament---Fish your heart out and put your fish into the guild bank on SUNDAYS! The top three fishers receive XP potions each week!
*XP potions---Our guild can create xp potions. This means you can send your ingredients to the guild master and receive XP potions in return! Faithful members and above will receive 4, while anyone under "Faithful member" will receive 3. We also sell them in our guild trader for 4800 gold, but faithful members and above can receive them for 3000 gold each.

We also hold guild meetings that we ask as many people as possible to attend. Our guild master will inform everyone of any changes, as well as allow any and all members to say whatever they want to say. This is a great way to have your opinions heard! Of course, you can always share ideas with any officer, or with the guild master himself anytime.

Find us on facebook! Lionheart two!
https://www.facebook.com/LionheartTwo?fref=ts

If anyone has a question, please feel free to ask! Also, if you're at all on the fence about joining, join for a week or two and give it a try! Leave your gamertag below and I'll send out invites as soon as possible:)
Edited by veronicabrianne on October 7, 2015 7:24AM
  • veronicabrianne
    veronicabrianne
    Soul Shriven
    My username on here is the same as my gamertag, so feel free to add me as a friend or shoot me a message on xbox or directly through ESO in-game mail :smile:
  • Qc85
    Qc85
    Soul Shriven
    Qc85
  • shaine_grss
    shaine_grss
    Soul Shriven
    Mariner07