Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New player looking to meet new friends!

Adric
Adric
Soul Shriven
Hello all,

Started playing this game recently, been a fan of the Elder Scrolls since Morrowind, have a long history of MMOs starting with FFXI, just finished playing FFXIV for the last two years and now I'm here! Just looking for like-minded people to chat and play with! I am easy going, looking for fun and enjoyment above all else (no drama)

I am thinking my main will be my Imperial Dragonknight tank with Ebonheart. May also have some FFXIV friends joining me if/when I can convince them! Must be LGBT friendly, I have a sense of humor but little tolerance for jerks :p

See you in-game!
Edited by Adric on October 6, 2015 12:34AM
  • Adric
    Adric
    Soul Shriven
    Send a psn friend invite my way if you want to chat or group up! My ID is Zethesis
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! we are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. We have over 215 members and are always looking for dedicated players. we are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a squire for a week. As a squire you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a knight. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. all our members are 18+. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs. i will let you know we use ”Line” app to communicate.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • bossman10101
    bossman10101
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. Add me on psn and we can play together sometime! I'm always open to meeting new people. Psn name: bossman10101
  • olivaresdonjuan
    You and your friends can join my guild. I have a vr 16 dk that I use to keep the guild bank active while I'm working on my new Templar. Add me: olivaresdonjuan