Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Manticore Brotherhood Trading/PVP/PVE Recruiting

Guambodian
Guambodian
✭✭✭
The Manticore Brotherhood, an Ebonheart Pact all in one guild, is now recruiting!! We have active members covering all aspects of the game so there is a little something for everyone. Easy going guild with very helpful members and focused leadership. We currently run in the Scourge campaign for vets, and Blackwater Blade for non vets. We try to keep a guild trader every week, and currently have one in Riften. Reply here or message Guambodian, B Cagz, or Captian Murphy ("Captain" is Intentionally misspelled there) over Xbox Live for an invite.
  • Guambodian
    Guambodian
    ✭✭✭
    Some added info: no mandatory dues or guild fees ever! Weekly raffle and in house auctions. Main basic rule is be good to each other. No sexual harassment, be mindful of any minors in chat etc. Any questions feel free to ask.
  • Guambodian
    Guambodian
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire and werewolf bites also available at no charge to guild members on a first come first served basis. We have high level crafters to make those high end crafted sets for members as well. Not sure how something works? Want to learn a new craft or dungeon etc etc?? We have many members willing and able to walk you through any aspect of the game. We also have many members willing to help for veteran pledges, Craglorn delves, imperial city and sewers runs, you name it we have it covered.
  • Guambodian
    Guambodian
    ✭✭✭
    Still going strong. We have gotten our Riften trader every week since the OP in this thread. We still have room and have been clearing out I actives. Send a message for an invite.
  • Guambodian
    Guambodian
    ✭✭✭
    A 10k per week fee to use the store was implemented. This only applies to trading, as in if you don't sell, don't worry about it. The fee was put in to protect those that contribute from being exploited by those who weren't putting in.
  • Guambodian
    Guambodian
    ✭✭✭
    Still going strong. Put 4 of our members up as emperor in the last Scourge campaign. Also finished with the top 3 players, 7 or 8 of top ten, more than half the top 25 etc. Have focused recently on monster helm drives and helping members get to vet 16 and in best in slot gear. Trader still up and running too. Just reach out if you're interested.
  • LtSzucs
    LtSzucs
    Sounds awesome! I'd love to join and help in anyway possible. I'm a level 30 Nord Templar, aligned with the Ebonheart pact. My Gamertag-Lt Szucs
  • AIMD44
    AIMD44
    ✭✭
    I'd love an invite. Returning player. Gamertag: AIMD44
  • LtSzucs
    LtSzucs
    AIMD44, add me as a friend and we can both help each other out as well!
  • Guambodian
    Guambodian
    ✭✭✭
    Just invited AIMD44. Need LT's gamer tag to get you in.
  • Guambodian
    Guambodian
    ✭✭✭
    Got it. Forgot the space.
  • LtSzucs
    LtSzucs
    Lol awesome!!! I'll accept it tomorrow when I get online
  • zachin3d
    zachin3d
    Soul Shriven
    Invite zachin3d please