Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HAIL FROM FIRE new guild looking for members

IcyEnemy
IcyEnemy
Soul Shriven
I've started a guild I'm hoping to build into something that brings people together. Would prefer vampires and warewolves as a theme but honestly, for the most part I am accepting of everyone's preferences and won't make anyone wear colors they don't want to. It's Ebonheart Pact, I would prefer to get to know anyone interested before recruiting to keep it casual. I don't plan on making it stressful or overally ambitious. I'm usually up playing late at night or in the afternoon. I don't care about levels, if any low levels are interested I'm also willing to help people make money and rank up while having fun in the process so if anyone is interested you can message me with any questions. I don't know litterally everything there is to know but I've been around with this game enough to help people. I would like something with group effort and a friendly environment. When it comes to Alliance Wars or PvPs, I don't plan on suggesting that unless enough people join and would like to participate but again, I like keeping it casual and having a good laugh.
Edited by IcyEnemy on October 5, 2015 11:53AM