The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Why stamina NB is the best class 1.7/2.1 (PVP)

• SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina nightblades have some highly overlooked weaknesses. In general, they have little to no range. Bow is more of a support weapon than a main weapon and has trouble killing on its own. Stamina in general lacks range, so you could say this is an issue of stamina. Secondly, nightblades tend to be squishier than dks and templars on average. Stamina is best on a NB than any other class mainly because of surprise attack which is instant, and good magicka dumps of fear and cloak.

Magicka sorcs on the other hand are unparralleled in all aspects of pvp. They have insane damage, which is all burst damage, and its all ranged burst damage. This is a gigantic advantage. They also have extreme defense from their shields and mobility. Literally the only thing making magicka sorcs close to balanced is shield breaker, and a 1on1 fight between a stam nightblade wearing shield breaker and a mag sorc is pretty even and comes down to skill, luck, and champ points. Outside of shield breaker, magicka sorcs are grossly overpowered for pvp.

Yes I agree on the NB part but pretty much every top stamina build lacks range, because melee applies more pressure unless you are a sorc. I don't feel like sorcs are strong when I fight them as a nb or DK because NB's can ambush in mines/encase and DK ofc has reflect. That does not mean that they aren't OP though, I respect your opinion sabre but don't agree because I haven't had the same experiences and really don't have trouble with sorcs 1v1. I haven't seen them do anything to impressive 1vX either.
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    Ezareth wrote: »
    I can't wait to run into a light attack spammer with shield breaker. You're doing 4K a second to me, I'm doing 12-24K a second to you with heals happening behind the shields. Shield breaker with 1 v 1 is garbage. It's only when someone is 1vXing and fighting multiple people that it really shines against the person who can't devote his attention to you because several others are on him.

This is enlightening, and probably true. A good reason for me to actually slot the ultimate, and surge. It's refreshing to learn from different playstyles.

Without overload and surge though, you're going to have a really rough time vs a competent SB Stamblade in the wild. (If you're not specifically built to counter it.)

Edit because it must be said:
    DK with shield breaker will shut this down.

DKs and others running sword and board are why you must run defensive posture as well. DK wings will give it bonus damage as well, and most stamDKs dont run wings or can't spam it.

Reflect is the bane of sorcs in general since the majority of our damage is a projectile.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ChannelTribes Siphoning Attacks was great for sustain but have to hit it every 15 seconds and spamming light attacks makes it just suck

And I'm a Nightblade read my tag line. But I have also taken other powers over Surprise Attack.

Heroic Slash: Does 400 points less then Suprise Attack, but also drops your enemies damage by 15%, snares and give you bonus ultimate. More then making up the damage different.

Rapid Strikes: That fact that it has five chances to crit is awesome

Wrecking Blow: Do I need to make a case here? Don't think so.

That's three Stamina Melee alternatives to Surprise Attack that I actually use if I need more then just burst like a CC, debuff or higher burst.

To you point of Gap closing on Sorc is useful vs everyone how useful is my Mark vs non Nightblades I don't need the 5k armor debuff that's like 6% more damage done. The heal is only after you kill them. It's whole point on my car is anti Nightblade. Much like my whole reason for Reverberating Bash is anti Templar.

Sure I can use mark and get benefits from it but is it really better then other powers I could have in its place? Reverberating Bash's healing debuff is great but unless my enemy can heal for a lot really fast the low damage and free CC immunity makes it trash, but I run it just for Templars. I can tell you as a stamina Nightblade when it comes on the DPS I can run much better powers but sacrifices must be made.

Why would you spam light attacks? The whole light attack part of siphoning attacks is weaving in attacks in and animation canceling to get the proc. I think siphoning attacks sustain can easily be compared to DK's battle roar and the sustain is roughly on the same level if you use it correctly.

You mean to tell me you think wrecking blow, heroic slash and rapid strikes are better than surprise attack?
    Heroic Slash has a pretty beefy cost and if you don't have the regen a stamblade has, not really worth using it as a main DPS skill. You can't cloak up and wait to regen to keep spamming it again so it's not as practical as you think but still a decent skill, I would prefer ransack.
    Rapid Strikes? You would really take this over surprise.. It has a cast time so the first hit will take you out of cloak you can't animation cancel it with a bash or light attack really because it's best to just spam it.
    Wrecking blow? I think you do need to make a case here, it's even easier to avoid than rapid strikes. You can see that skill from a mile away it puts you at a weakness 1vX just like rapid strikes because of the cast time.
    Please just stop, you even get extra armor and spell resist from casting surprise.

I Prefer Deep Slash over Heroic slash unless you're talking a strictly dueling build. In 1vX AoE maim, snare and damage is amazing.

You can animation cancel bashes with Slash that will cause it to do just as much damage, have a heal component and a double snare component that makes lining up your wrecking blows a cakewalk.

You're already getting the extra Armor and spell resist if you're spamming fear every time their CC immunity is up like you should be.

If you're using Piercing Mark you're already getting the major fracture so it comes down to a weak hitting ability (SA) with no execute component and an invis dependent CC component that is instant cast front load damage to the hardest hitting stamina ability in the game that is end-loaded, grants empower, has execute bonus damage and rewards you 30% stamina regen for every kill.

I just don't understand why so many people think SA is so much better than WB.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have killed magic and stamina builds of all three classes with Heroic Slash and Death Stroke it's an amazing skill yes I trade that 400 points of damage when I go to IC or gank near sieging.

If you don't have cost reduction and good regeneration on a stamina build you've failed. I take drinks over food and have two light for extra magic cost reduction on top of my magic and stamina CP cost reductions. It's not at all hard to use the power it gives you some strong staying power.

Siphoning Attacks sucks the return as a flat fixed number sucks. Attacking, blocking knock backs and rolling roots and Hard hitting powers takes my stamina pretty low when it procs it's great but having to hit it every 15 seconds makes it trash. I often hit it to soon or get caught up in combat that it's just down I have been stopped using it.

Of course Surprise Attack does more damage but lacks a good CC without needing to cloak. Saying that Suprise Attack is OP cause it does 400 points more damage then a One Hand and Shield powers with great debuffs is a great lack of gameplay skills outside of pure damage.

Yes the Shadow Barrier the Nightblade passive that needs heavy armor to be good as heavy armor buffs the four second timer. It's not that great it's 7.5% less damage Heroic Slash drops enemy damage by 15% actually double the effects. It's basic math.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
    Options
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got jumped while fighing mobs, the first two hits were blocked but the second two happened while i was breaking free from fear... no other spammable instant does remotely this much damage

hnpSXYg.jpg?2
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
    Options
  • sabresandiego_ESO
    sabresandiego_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka sorcs on the other hand are unparralleled in all aspects of pvp. They have insane damage, which is all burst damage, and its all ranged burst damage. This is a gigantic advantage. They also have extreme defense from their shields and mobility. Literally the only thing making magicka sorcs close to balanced is shield breaker, and a 1on1 fight between a stam nightblade wearing shield breaker and a mag sorc is pretty even and comes down to skill, luck, and champ points. Outside of shield breaker, magicka sorcs are grossly overpowered for pvp.

Man, we have some very different views when it comes to Magicka NBs but then again we also have very different builds.

On my Stamblade with defensive posture / piercing Mark / Wrecking blow and Deep slash, a magicka nightblade is the easiest kill in the game. Once you get them on the defensive with wrecking blow, if they do anything other than spam healing ward it's curtains for them the moment they go offensive unless it's fear. Deep slash keeps maim active, snares them which makes WB easier and in most cases you can kill them in the space of a single immovable pot.

I guess I just have to fight some good Magicka NBs. All the ones I run into are not impressive, despite showing skill.

I never talked about magicka nightblades in my post
    Ali Dreadsabre -Necromancer
    Ali Sabre -Nightblade
    Options
  • ProvenIconic
    Okay I use stamina nb but the fact is yes we deal a lot of damage, but the fact is we are very easy to kill as well. Easier than other classes by far, think about it a nb excluding vigor and rally has no self heal, unless we have a resto staff on the bar or barrier we have no damage shield, unless you wear all heavy you have very low physical resist and if you wear heavy you can't deal as much damage which is the main point of a nb. So please can we all get over the "call of duty nerf this nerf that" this isn't cod at all, this was a well balanced game for the most part until the last patch, I do like bo being able to hold block and regain stamina personally, the damage shield nerf was needed but no where near as badly as it was, at most 25% not 50, the reduced damage aspect I feel like was geared towards low levels needing to survive the pve aspect so give me a break and lower damage from pve sources and player vs player back to 20 percent, the whole to reduced healing been nerfed to much as well. And lastly zos please just make cyrodil viable to play, make imperial sewer entrance a separate que or something and force people to play pvp if they want to get in there.. you killed pvp by putting this in cyrodil the pve aspect ruins what would be epic battles
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Man, we have some very different views when it comes to Magicka NBs but then again we also have very different builds.

On my Stamblade with defensive posture / piercing Mark / Wrecking blow and Deep slash, a magicka nightblade is the easiest kill in the game. Once you get them on the defensive with wrecking blow, if they do anything other than spam healing ward it's curtains for them the moment they go offensive unless it's fear. Deep slash keeps maim active, snares them which makes WB easier and in most cases you can kill them in the space of a single immovable pot.

I guess I just have to fight some good Magicka NBs. All the ones I run into are not impressive, despite showing skill.

Haha I had my NB goggles on sorry. I was going to say, are we talking about the same game here? haha.

That's why I'm kind of wondering why people are trying to nerf Stamina NBs....makes no sense to me.
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • twistedmonk
    twistedmonk
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to run into a light attack spammer with shield breaker. You're doing 4K a second to me, I'm doing 12-24K a second to you with heals happening behind the shields. Shield breaker with 1 v 1 is garbage. It's only when someone is 1vXing and fighting multiple people that it really shines against the person who can't devote his attention to you because several others are on him.

that's a lot of theorycrafting.

I don't know...overload bugs out on me like 90% of the time where I can't light attack or cast anything, nothing. have to leave overload and try to come back in...and pause like 2 seconds between each attack or it bugs out again. (my ping is like 40ms)

Options
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xylena wrote: »
    got jumped while fighing mobs, the first two hits were blocked but the second two happened while i was breaking free from fear... no other spammable instant does remotely this much damage

hnpSXYg.jpg?2

That's low damage 2k the 5k and 7k are clearly crit hits with CP points in Mighty and crit it's not hard to get those numbers on Melee damage.

For the King of Argonia
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

that's a lot of theorycrafting.

I don't know...overload bugs out on me like 90% of the time where I can't light attack or cast anything, nothing. have to leave overload and try to come back in...and pause like 2 seconds between each attack or it bugs out again. (my ping is like 40ms)

Yeah I've noticed a lot of bugs with it recently. Often the animation doesn't fire yet the spell actually is firing. I'm so glad they screwed it up by adding these *larger* more improved animations.

And don't even get me started on the tab targetting issues and how much worse the new one is (not just in looks but actual target selection).

The pause thing is a latency issue that has been around ages. What usually happens is you quickfire 2 overloads....then it catches up and you have the pause before it will fire again.
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    NoRefunds wrote: »
    stam sorc(see king richard or fengrush builds) are extremely good

I'm not disagreeing with you but it's a far cry from great players like the two you mention making something work to something actually being good.

Yeah there is literally nothing in the Sorc arsenal that lends itself to Stam better than Nightblade abilities.

Hell it's so bad that Fengrush freaking slots Atronach just to get the 20% stamina regen.

Those two players are successful because they both have very high champion points, are extremely skilled with *all* in game mechanics and understand all classes well. Both players would be far more effective on Stamina nightblades than they would sorc. I for one would hate to run into a Fengrush stamblade.

truer words...

been playing (casually) since EA on my stam sorc and just recently though snip it and went stamblade....
    its like a whole new game.

Not that I fin anything wrong with stamblades, or any other class or build, but I discovered how seriously gimped my stam sorc was
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kVq64E7.jpg?2

surprise attack is OP faceroll dps right now, really dumbs down the stamblade class
    And Whip Spam, Jabs Spam, WB spam, Overload Spam are any different?

Well yes... whip literally tickles people, the other two are charged skills and ones is a ult?

Lets not compare skills that aren't even the same as a defence please.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have killed magic and stamina builds of all three classes with Heroic Slash and Death Stroke it's an amazing skill yes I trade that 400 points of damage when I go to IC or gank near sieging.

If you don't have cost reduction and good regeneration on a stamina build you've failed. I take drinks over food and have two light for extra magic cost reduction on top of my magic and stamina CP cost reductions. It's not at all hard to use the power it gives you some strong staying power.

Siphoning Attacks sucks the return as a flat fixed number sucks. Attacking, blocking knock backs and rolling roots and Hard hitting powers takes my stamina pretty low when it procs it's great but having to hit it every 15 seconds makes it trash. I often hit it to soon or get caught up in combat that it's just down I have been stopped using it.

Of course Surprise Attack does more damage but lacks a good CC without needing to cloak. Saying that Suprise Attack is OP cause it does 400 points more damage then a One Hand and Shield powers with great debuffs is a great lack of gameplay skills outside of pure damage.

Yes the Shadow Barrier the Nightblade passive that needs heavy armor to be good as heavy armor buffs the four second timer. It's not that great it's 7.5% less damage Heroic Slash drops enemy damage by 15% actually double the effects. It's basic math.

I'm confused what you're trying to argue at this point.

It's hard to balance stam regen with cost reduction and still perform well if you don't have 1k CP+ to survive and you're not a stamblade. I want to use medium but heavy is almost a no brainer because I don't have enough CP (340 CP) to survive hard hitting attacks such as surprise attack and can't cloak like NB's to avoid damage. I automatically have less damage and sustain. The templars and sorcs I do know who run medium have much higher CP than me and since that will be capped they've told me they're probably going to be doing heavy.

I use siphoning on my main NB. It can still proc off of caltrops (as far as i'm aware, I haven't tested it on a player but I threw it down on some mobs and saw the siphoning proc). It works so well with animation canceling as well. It's super strong I used it on my NB pre 1.5 but swayed away from it like you until I started using it in duels in 1.7 and looked at how nice it was.

I'm confused where you are getting this 400 number from. You keep throwing it in my face in all of your posts. Are you talking about the base damage if you're butt naked with no weapons? Please explain, i'm not saying you're wrong I just have never heard of this before.

Who cares about the 15% damage debuff? You have shades for that. I have also yet to see a player hit me for more than 6k heroic slash, I rarely see anyone use it so doubt even 5k unless they're a medium armor NB with decent CP they won't hit that hard. The highest I have ever hit a player with a surprise attack for out of stealth is 11.9k, 17k or something in stealth. It is a pure damage build that still pulls nearly 2k stamina recovery with 4k weapon damage and 20k health. It's focused around ganking but can do more than well 1vX.

I mean do you honestly think any other stam class is better than stam nb? The only thing stam nb can be compared to is magicka sorc; which imo is really strong and I think damage shields need to be critable for every class/damage shield user but I still think stam nb outplays sorc in 1vX and 1v1.
    Options
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we do have better Stamina builds for Nightblades and honestly I don't see a problem with that we were nearly all the stamina builds in 1.5 for stamina mattered we used it. The fact that clearly more thought went into stamina Nightblades then other classes is cause other class showed extremely low interest in Stamina.

The damage is not very far off yes Surprise Attack hits harder it had more base damage but a damage debuff and with the OP state of snares it's not a bad trade off. Not every fight is a DPS race. I have 40 less CP then you I can take Suprise Attacks from cloak just fine even with a mark on me making my cloak useless. You can roll the damage and fight back. If your first reaction is to Claok and run you will die nearly every time.

The shades cost magic and do super weak damage as they only scale to magic and do DPS equivalent to 4% max magic. I simply can't justify the cost and damage for the effects. The 400 points is the difference on my tool tip with SA hitting harder.

For the King of Argonia
    Options
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    I do agree stamina NB, is top class atm.
    in the hands of a good player.

Last line being key.
    Options
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    *This is mainly geared towards STAM NB but a lot of these things apply to magicka NB as as well. But before I start I wanted to say I am by no means saying NB takes no skill to play (I have two v16 NB's) but I am addressing what I feel like makes NB the best class this patch.*

There is a reason when you enter cyrodiil the class you are normally most killed by is NB. It's OP and the meta builds are exchanged and advertised by different youtube/twitch content providers making the class very popular so now everyone plays it. Sorc, DK, and templar are pretty much equal (aside from magicka DK) while NB has the utilities to outperform every other class 1vX and 1v1. They have the most build versatility while remaining number one in sustain, mobility and damage. Let me explain.

•Cheapest ultimate in the game - (50 ultimate) death stroke. It is a high single target burst ability and applies a heal debuff, increases the damage against the target.

•Best CC in the game - Unlike fossilize or rune prison this CC that is not blockable will not break on damage. It snares and reduces the targets damage. It is also an AoE. Werewolf has access to a similar ability except it has a cast time, it's stamina based and you have to activate the WW ultimate to use it.

•Best Sustain - 15% recovery to every stat. This works so well with the willows path set on NB that it really isn't even fair. Even without it you can make other classes look like a joke while you pull off 2.5k+ stamina/magicka regen (depending if you are magicka or stamina) and assuming you are not a vampire you can get away with very high health recovery which never hurts at all. On top of all this you have siphoning attacks. It was nerfed, kinda? Not really, you don't lose damage and still gain sustain a lot of nightblade builds don't even need this due to the absurd recovery they have but this just tops it all off.

•The best class mobility - I had to bring up cloak/shadow image and i'm sure you knew it was going to be discussed just from the title of this thread. No other class can disengage mid fight and sit their waiting to recover stats or controlling the outcome of the fight. Cloak is like a timeout button and they can click resume whenever they feel like it. Shadow image is just a synergy with cloak which is almost a guarantee get away in open world if you use it properly and is honestly a troll skill. There are counters to fear such as radiant mage light, AoE, Detection potions but in reality NB's who know how to use it will know not to use it when they're getting spammed with AoE's and the majority of players don't want to waste a skill slot (or two) and the money for a potion to counter one skill. It's when used correctly a NB can just take a group on so easily. Kill one guy in the back, cloak up and wait for the next victim or just take on 6 noobs because NB has insane damage and roll dodge or shadow image out, cloak up and go back in when you're ready. Not to mention that it's a great escape and insanely good in both IC and Cyrodiil. The other skill is ambush, this isn't that big of a deal but still provides better mobility than any other gap closer even though it has a short cast time. It can be used while rooted and you can ambush players while they're below or above you and in general is just amazing.

•The damage - It is really hard for other classes to have to balance their heals, being tanky, and doing heavy DPS. As for most NB's it's pop into cloak and heal and turtle in cloak till you're ready to hop back into the fight. Most NB builds even open up from stealth with either a surprise attack or concealed weapon and can just keep spamming it as it puts so much pressure on people but as soon as they get pressured it's cloak time. They have access to so many debuffs to their enemies while they maintain high damage from concealed/surprise attack and buff it up with relentless focus to increase damage and sustain and even get a free burst spectral bow in their if they weave light attacks in with their abilities. Surprise attack is the only instant melee burst stamina attack in game. Templar has biting jabs but that's a channel and can still be semi avoided. DK's and sorcs need a instant cast or at least channeled stam class ability like templars or NB shouldn't have surprise attack.

In conclusion this is absurd and has to be balanced. They can get the highest recovery while putting out insane DPS and control the outcomes of 1v1 fights against non nb's and can escape nearly any small fight or kill the people they're fighting. NB needs to be toned down either in sustain or damage, I think mobility is a must for the class but they need one or all of these to be toned the *** down. What do you think needs to happen?

In resume.....you are a noob who needs a tons of L2P
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
    Options
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭

hnpSXYg.jpg?2

My SA does on average 4k dmg with 3.2k weapon dmg fully buffed but I dont have a lot of CPs. I think 15% in mighty. I can tell you that that guy either: stacked weapon damage and his regen sucks or has a LOT of cps and is able to use weapon enchants on his jewelry and use weapon dmg sets
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
    Options
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% of my Mage points are split between mighty and the crit perk normal Suprise Attack hits for 7k 4K weapon damage 2k regen all my points are in damage and regen all of them if I die I die.

For the King of Argonia
    Options
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    kVq64E7.jpg?2

surprise attack is OP faceroll dps right now, really dumbs down the stamblade class

resto staff abilities take you out of cloak, but momentum/vigor don't

those are the only two issues with NB they are otherwise fine

Okey...do you want play this game?? let's play then.....

If Surprise attack are "OP"....what about of one skill with 36 meters of range, that cause knockdown and have a self healing with passives?

I have screenshots too....

fa6kqo.jpg
    ifpm55.jpg

And we have more OP skills.....Overload and Radiant Destruction....(Taking your theory that 6k can be considered OP)

vhz1no.jpg
    2ylwfep.jpg

mmmm let's comparing Ambush with Crystal Fragments....

efjaiw.jpg

So....off course, NB are OP because have Cloak ¬¬

If you are also trying to find out how many noobs and crybabies can enter into the same videogame...stop, we have enough....
    Edited by xXNesTXx on October 7, 2015 2:59AM
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
    Options
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    xXNesTXx wrote: »
    kVq64E7.jpg?2

resto staff abilities take you out of cloak, but momentum/vigor don't

those are the only two issues with NB they are otherwise fine

Okey...do you want play this game?? let's play then.....

If Surprise attack are "OP"....what about of one skill with 36 meters of range, that cause knockdown and have a self healing with passives?

I have screenshots too....

fa6kqo.jpg
    ifpm55.jpg

And we have more OP skills.....Overload and Radiant Destruction....(Taking your theory that 6k can be considered OP)

vhz1no.jpg
    2ylwfep.jpg

mmmm let's comparing Ambush with Crystal Fragments....

efjaiw.jpg

So....off course, NB are OP because have Cloak ¬¬

If you are also trying to find out how many noobs and crybabies can enter into the same videogame...stop, we have enough....

Thank you.

Getting ridiculous with all this nerf NB ***. All of a sudden SA is OP.
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who let's himself get hit by 4 hardcasts in a row... :confounded:
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • cambergang
    cambergang
    ✭✭✭
    overload needs a huge nerf the most op thing in the game hit between 8-16k and u can spam it and goes though my dark cloak like really bruh fix it like one attack should hit me that 4k or 5k becuase you can hit it 5 or 6 time. 4k x 5 = 20k that going to kill just about anyone then a endless fury if that didn't kill you
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Haha I had my NB goggles on sorry. I was going to say, are we talking about the same game here? haha.

That's why I'm kind of wondering why people are trying to nerf Stamina NBs....makes no sense to me.

They should not nerf stamblades. Just as you said... high damage, but low defence. Which is the point of any rogue type.

Instead they should buff magblades. They do to little damage and are even squishier.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cambergang wrote: »
    overload needs a huge nerf the most op thing in the game hit between 8-16k and u can spam it and goes though my dark cloak like really bruh fix it like one attack should hit me that 4k or 5k because you can hit it 5 or 6 time. 4k x 5 = 20k that going to kill just about anyone then a endless fury if that didn't kill you

Ok so you must have either been hit by something so that you were taken out of cloak, or a detection potion was used. Whatever the case, did you try... Roll dodge (+speed buff + dodge + skill + dodge -> get behind corner), block, reflect, healing ward, harness magicka, shadow image, tristat potion, vigor, rally, mist form, clouding swarm (though I'm not sure whether detection potions also let you be seen in clouding swarm... maybe?), loss of sight, ... until being able to cloak again after the potion effect has ended.

On the other hand, I do agree that it's ridiculous that a sorcerer can have 1000 ultimate ready in PvP for overloading away. The cap should be something like 400.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
    Options
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

Maybe you want say, Instant cast....because CF is VERY EASY to do instant.....and the normal cast time is ridiculous too....is very spammable..... I killed a lot of guys spamming only crystal fragments....and don't worry, the next time when I play some PvP with my sorc, i show you how can do it.....because in my case, the difference is that i have a sorcerer and I know how works perfectly.....i bet that all of those "nerf NB" guys not have played with a NB before to talk this bunch of stupidities......
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xXNesTXx wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »

Maybe you want say, Instant cast....because CF is VERY EASY to do instant.....and the normal cast time is ridiculous too....is very spammable..... I killed a lot of guys spamming only crystal fragments....and don't worry, the next time when I play some PvP with my sorc, i show you how can do it.....because in my case, the difference is that i have a sorcerer and I know how works perfectly.....i bet that all of those "nerf NB" guys not have played with a NB before to talk this bunch of stupidities......

Ofc you could just stand around doing nothing while your opponent is spamming some cheap buff like Hardened Ward and uses CF when they proc, but I'll assume when someone gets hit by 4 fragments in a row by one person that one spammed hardcasts. :)
    I dueled with all classes, if you really want to "show me" go ahead and try. :D
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • Tdroid
    Tdroid
    ✭✭✭
    I think the first thing to balance the game is to bring back soft caps and reducing the efficiency of CPs. Would certainly make it more balanceable. With lower burst potential and no longer unending resources, maybe we can start to get some real cost/efficiency management.

Or, if that is too crazy an idea, we could just bring in cooldown times. Which would be boring, but it is at least a tried and true way to balance skills in the history of MMOs.
    Options