Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New to ESO and looking for a guild

softball_ss12
softball_ss12
Soul Shriven
I've started an Dark Elf Nightblade and am really just feeling out the game. It's been a long time since I've played a MMO (prob '05 WoW) but I always prefer playing in groups. I prefer 21+ but I'll settle for 18+ as long as I don't hear your Bieber music through the mic. I play mostly during the week nights and play on weekends when I can. I would also prefer a guild that focuses on both PVE and PVP. Finally, I'm a grown ass man, so don't expect me to play "rank" and grovel at someone's feet. I'm a team player and will take advice from more seasoned players but I don't take "orders."

Disclaimer: I'm not an a**hole, pretty much the opposite. I'm just a dude who likes to wreck $hit in game and drink beer while doing it.
  • justanotherbro
    which faction sir? if its ebonheart would love to chat with you regarding my guild
    lux lucis ebonheart pve/pvp guild
    http://www.luxlucis.net
    add me on psn justanotherbro
  • Evolution319
    Softball,

I'm the leader of The Twin Dragon Society on Ebonheart. I'm interested in talking and seeing if we'd be a good fit, we chat and we are adults but we like to enjoy the time we have in game. message my psn ll_Unrated_ll (those are L's)

I hope to hear from you soon,

Unrated
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! we are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. We have over 200 members and are always looking for dedicated players. we are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a squire for a week. As a squire you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a knight. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. all our members are 18+. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs. i will let you know we use ”Line” app to communicate.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Sharm
    Sharm
    Soul Shriven
    Hey softball, I'm part of a gaming community for adults only. 21 years old and older, mic required. Check us out at HoldSquare.com. We're a laid back gaming community for adults with lives outside of games who use games as our relaxation without bull or drama to deal with, while having tons of fun at the same time. We'd love for you to join as we are always looking for mature gamers to join up with us. Message me on PSN at Sharm295 if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
    21 years old or older? Want to game with other adults? There's a PS4 Adult Gaming Community for you! Visit HoldSquare.com to check us out and see if we're a fit for you.