Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a military-friendly guild!

Mortem618
Mortem618
Soul Shriven
Hey, guys!

Mortem here. I am currently serving active-duty in the US military, and would like to find a guild to enjoy the game with. Being military I won't be able to play all the time, and my weekends tend to be filled with spending time with my girlfriend (she lives 3 hours away, also a service member). Anyway, I really want to get into this game, but I feel like playing by myself demotivates me.

Ideally I would like to find a guild that focuses on PVP, though I am just figuring out how the PVP in this game operates. I'd like a guild who focuses on tactics and works well as a team, even if it isn't in PVP!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am currently a member of the Ebonheart Pact, and if there are any offers out there my gamertag is Mortem618!

Thanks a ton, everyone!

Very Respectfully,
Mortem
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    fools-errand.gamerlaunch.com We've got quite a few vets & active duty folks. Just remember to bring your sarcasm, wit, and morbid sense of humor.
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• Greywolf_McGrowler
    The Accursed Legion was created a year before the game was launched for the Xbox One. We are part of the Ebonheart Pact on the Xbox One North American Server. We were first mainly a PvP guild, but we have evolved to accomadate all types of playstyles. Like Veteran Pledges, Dragon Star Arena, Trials or just questing in Craglorn. We still focus heavily on PvP and our event days are are: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8pm to 11pm EST.

We are willing to teach people who have never been in PVP, or know very little of Cyrodiil of what’s in it and how things run within it. We also have a guide to Cyrodiil that will give you all the fundamentals of Cyrodiil. When we’re not trying to keep Cyrodiil under our control we are doing quests, delves and dolmens within Cyrodiil.

We do our PvE events Tuesdays and Thursday’s at 8pm to 11pm EST Those days we mainly do Vet Pledges or DSA. Whatever we have the people for and what everyone wants to do.

Saturday we do PvE in either Cyrodiil or in the Imperial City at 1pm EST, then on Sunday we’re starting to do Trials so if you’re VR10 or above and interested in joining this is for you.

The Accursed Legion has a point system called Legion Points that you get for donating certain items the guild needs, and attending guild events. You can then use these Legion Points on our website to upgrade your rank within the guild as well as purchasing new weapons and armor for your character which then the Legion Crafting Corp will craft your purchased item.

The Accursed Legion has a digital magazine that is updated every few weeks with ESO and guild news. The latest issue can be found here: http://www.joomag.com/magazine/accursed-legion/0967146001439519136?short

The Legion has an active facebook page that shows off our activities from PvP to PvE as well as how to get some of the Xbox Achievements and if you have a character story it can be shown here as well. With our latest Achievement shown is the Cyrodiil Cave Delver Achievement. You can check out The Accursed Legion Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/accursedlegionguild?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Next we have a promotional video that’s one of a kind and gets all kinds of hype from around the world. Take a minute and check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9WK7ildmU

The guild is structured and well coordinated, and has much to offer. With around 350 members there should always be someone on to help or join in for whatever your adventuring needs may be.

So go ahead and take the time and check out The Accursed Legion website at: http://accursedlegion.enjin.com/home

If you’re interested in applying just click on the About Us tab, and click Apply to the Guild. Make sure your username is the same as your Xbox Gametag so we can find you. All applications are reviewed on the weekend.

Commander Greywolf34
    Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there, I'm Randall Frost, leader of the Obsidian Guard. I believe we might be the right fit for you. We're a casually active guild with a lot of veterans & active military members. Since you are active, we will always hold your place in the guild as we do with all our active military members. Play when you can, that's our moto. You can check out more about us at obsidianguard.org. I will be sending out an invite for you. Check us out; if you like what you see, welcome to the family. If not, no worries.