Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebon Watch (Daggerfall)

Krossus
Krossus
✭✭✭
Hello, my name is Krossus Ebonsix. I'm the founder of "Ebon Watch" and would like to personally invite you to my guild. We currently have 116 members, with probably around 9 - 12 that are active.

I'm looking for mature gamers that enjoy doing about anything in game. Our guild does a lot of PvP, PvE, and dungeon crawls. Almost all of our "officers" are maxed out in all professions and are willing to share their resources, secrets, and time for anyone interested. All we ask is that you periodically donate to the guild bank, whether it be resources, items, or gold to show that you are active. This also helps other members that may be lacking resources to benefit from the guild.

If you are interested in a friendly, laid back atmosphere, with mature like-minded individuals, we could definitely benefit from your patronage. Please contact me via in-game or by my gamer tag (Krossus Ebonsix). We look forward to meeting you!!
Know thyself, know thy enemy; a thousand battles, a thousand victories.......................Sun Tzu