Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need Armor Master set for Xbox one WILL PAY!!

jshaver122
jshaver122
Soul Shriven
I am a vet 16 Tank on the North American server Ebonheart Pact. I really need the Armor Master increase my resistances so I can focus points somewhere else with other gear. The problem is I can not find anybody on xbox that can do 9 traits in heavy armor. If you can help me out I would appericate it very much and will compensate you for taking the time to make it. I also have all the materials to make it as well so you want have to use yours. If you can help me out please send a message to Jacoby iz SIC. Thank you
  • Huxide
    Huxide
    ✭✭
    was the Xbox version out for long enough to even research 9 traits for 5 gear pieces?
    nah?
    thought so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • orwangatang
    orwangatang
    ✭✭
    DOVAHCREED wrote: »
    was the Xbox version out for long enough to even research 9 traits for 5 gear pieces?
    nah?
    thought so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pc transfer is his only hope i guess
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOVAHCREED wrote: »
    nah?
    thought so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Well, this is disappointing. I didn't think Nirnhorn would continue the doubling effect. Just verified: without buffs it's 64 days.
    Ouch.

Total time is nearly 130 hours for all 9 traits per piece.

:cry:
  • jshaver122
    jshaver122
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I was hoping there would be at least one PC transfer who could do it.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on xbox and have 9 on 2 heavy, 8 on the rest, 9 on 1 handed sword, 4 on the rest of the weapons.

If I hadn't spread it out, it would be possible time wise to have 9 on 5 items.

So there might be someone who does.
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    I can make the full set, Chest, Legs, Boots, Shield and 1H Sword. leaving your shoulders and helm free for the monster set
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • jshaver122
    jshaver122
    Soul Shriven
    I can make the full set, Chest, Legs, Boots, Shield and 1H Sword. leaving your shoulders and helm free for the monster set

Wow this is perfect. Is there anyway I can get you to make this for me when you have time? I will provide materials and can pay you. You would be an absolute life savior. If i am not online you can COD it to my gamer tag (Jacoby iz SIC) with a price and I will gladly pay it. Should be on the afternoon and all weekend though.
  • jshaver122
    jshaver122
    Soul Shriven
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    I'm on xbox and have 9 on 2 heavy, 8 on the rest, 9 on 1 handed sword, 4 on the rest of the weapons.

If I hadn't spread it out, it would be possible time wise to have 9 on 5 items.

So there might be someone who does.

What two pieces do you have on heavy I still need one more?