Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XBOX][NA][AD] Trading Company || Holding 3 Stores Every Week || Adult Gamers || Extremely Organized

XT4xm4nX
XT4xm4nX
✭✭✭
(NEW)Moving forward we are running all guild applications through our web site. http://gtc.guildlaunch.com/ Please apply there. Existing members please also apply here as a formality. We have 2 different guilds to apply to 1 in Craglorn & 1 in Rawl'kha as well as a backup store in Elden Root that you can gain access to after being accepted to one of the other guilds.

Our site and our policies are evolving everyday as we settle in as a trading power in Tamriel. We work closely with many other high end trading guilds such as Elder Trading Company and are looking for other affiliates. If you are interested in such a union and are a leader of a properly ran trading company please visit our site and you should be able to find my gamer tag to reach out to me.

On the front page of our site we basically have our guild lay out and policies with links to various additional posts explaining each item in further detail. As a quick intro to what we are about I have just pasted that information in on this post. Please read and make sure the guild is a good fit for you.

We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company,

1. We reside on Xbox One mainly in the Dominion

2. We are max membership guilds looking to replace inactive members with those who want to be a part of what we are trying to accomplish. We are actively recruiting said people.

3. Our guilds are primarily made up of adult gamers and we would like to keep it that way. Moving forward if you can't legally purchase alcohol this may not be the correct guild for you. 18+ Required 25+ Preferred

4. Our main focus is to work together to ensure that we always have a guild trader hired in order to maximize all of our in game financial gains. This is not easily accomplished and is the driving factor behind everything we do.

5. We expect at minimum for all of our members to make weekly minimum deposits into the guild bank & to keep up with a minimum all time donation amount as well (min weekly & partner status all time donations figures are updated weekly in our MOTD and on the front page of our site) in order to keep our funds high enough to make the blind bids that are required to maintain a guild trader. If this is done you will not be demoted to the "Unemployed" rank and will not have to worry about being removed from the company. That being said we prefer our members to be active beyond that expectation. We have a very chatty group in guild channel which we would love for you to come visit and get to know everyone.

6. We are affiliated with other highly active and effective trade guilds such as Elder Trading Company & Tameriel Trading Company. Our stores are located in the prime trader locations Rawl'kha, Craglorn & Elden Root.

7. We are currently holding weekly raffles so that every 1k you donate to the guild bank will earn you 1 raffle ticket. Raffles will operate similar to a 50/50 raffle you would see at a fundraising event at the end of the week. Winner(s) will receive a gold pay out. Typically we have 3 winners each netting 150-200k

8. In addition to the raffle system we also have a lottery system which will be ran similarly to a real world lottery. This is already been implemented but is still in its testing phase. Last raffle had 3 winners @ 150k each and our lotto Jackpot is up to 1.5 Million

9. We track all time donations to the company's bank using the history tab on our in game guild section and are working to develop a more detailed stock system similar to one that would exist in a publicly traded corporation. We also use these donation amounts to monitor player activity and is the basis for how we end up demoting people in to Unemployed status and or Promoting them in to Partner Status. See Ranking System information @ our site.

10. We actively post on reddit and we have both a facebook group and an active forum on our website which we would also love for you to be a part of. Some of these things are in the early stages but as time time goes by and this site comes along I will reorganize and include links to all of these different things we are rolling out.

11. We will have pricing guides among other helpful informational posts to this site which members will have access to.

Special Note: If you find your way to this site and are not able to use certain functions or have problems navigating it please let me know so that I can make the necessary adjustments.

Apply @ http://gtc.guildlaunch.com/

Regards ~ Taxman

• MancandyMcDong
    Mancandy McLong - love your trader in Rawlkha or whatever it's called
    GamerTag- Mancandy McLong

I may be a Bosmer, but I'm hung like a Redguard.
  • MancandyMcDong
    Mancandy McLong
    GamerTag- Mancandy McLong

I may be a Bosmer, but I'm hung like a Redguard.
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    I was told that I am no longer allowed to *Bump my posts so moving forward I will simply add something information about our guild on a regular basis here.. . . Our guild runs and operates 3 successful trading guilds.
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Our main Trader has not lost the store in 3 months
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Please register and Apply @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    We usually at least one event for the guild every week
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    We currently dabble in pvp withing the skull of corruption campaign . . . Please register & apply @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • seras11
    seras11
    GT: tangyplatypus83
    thanks
  • USMCAggie0351
    USMCAggie0351
    ✭✭
    Hey I'm looking to replace one of my trading guilds who hasn't had a trader in over a month. Master provisioner/enchanter/blacksmith/clothier and already a member of TTC. GT: USMCAggie0351
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    We typically ask that all of our new members apply through gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Cleared a handful of inactive from guild today if you are interested in one of those slots please register & apply @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • MuriloAU
    MuriloAU
    Soul Shriven
    Can anyone invite me? i have good items to sell. GT: MuriloAU
    Thks! =D
  • Justin0912
    I'm a VR5 Khajiit dragon knight
    GT: Justin 726 Todd
    please sign me up in your guild
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Please Register and Apply @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Did someone say they were a kitty cat dragon nizzle? anyhow Please Register and Apply @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    GTC WANTS YOU!!! come check us out @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    This is a pretty top notch trading guild here check us out @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for reading the post now check us out @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been a member of this guild since launch, the people are extremely helpful and it's just a great place to meet good people to play with they are very active and offer a ton of end game content.
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Apply @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Combo for the kind words. Everyone else Please Apply @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I applied on your site.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Sneak you will receive an invite shortly.
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    ID:dasheng1587
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭