Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

stamina dk dps

sinisterhulk94
does anybody have a good dps stamina dk build? ive been finding ones that r only before the update and ik the update changed alot buy i know nothing about stam builds since i always go magika sorc
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Armor is a good start for any stam DPS build.
    Get all armor, class, and weapon (that you use) passives.
    Then allocate attribute points in Stamina and possible health.
    Then Morphs that use stamina to cast instead of Magicka.
    Find a balance between high damage Stamina abilities and abilities that keep you alive.
    LTDR (Learn To Dodge Roll).

This will obviously be depended on whether you PVP or PVE. And what level you are. If you arn't max level I'd focus your energy on leveling and let your build evolve naturally.

Youtube is a good place to pick up on playstyle and strategy. Find a good player and learn/take advice from them. Just make sure to not completely copy their build. You have to tweak it to make it work for you and your playstyle.

Basically it's a lot more fun to look at different builds and use the data to create your own. Let it continuously evolve. Don't play a build just because somebody once said it was "good."

Hope this helps! :smile:
    Edited by kadar on October 1, 2015 6:51PM
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/198909/stamina-dk-dps-for-group-pve-dual-wield

This one is still viable...
    See my comment at the bottom of that link to see what i had to change (i don't have/can't get all the gear for this build)
    I do decent dps for pve dungeons and its all crafted gear except for the jewelry
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out Alcast's "Bullseye" DK build. That thing has stupid damage. I use the term stupid in a good, but overwhelmingly powerful sense. It does require around 300+ CPs to get the most out of it though I believe.
    Don't have the link to hand, but if you search the forums for Bullseye you will surely come across it. He has videos obliterating enemies pre and post IC patch using it.
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Check out Alcast's "Bullseye" DK build. That thing has stupid damage. I use the term stupid in a good, but overwhelmingly powerful sense. It does require around 300+ CPs to get the most out of it though I believe.
    Don't have the link to hand, but if you search the forums for Bullseye you will surely come across it. He has videos obliterating enemies pre and post IC patch using it.

That's the really hard part of these great builds....
    you need to have high CP and a mixture of pvp/pve gear... so many people out there that don't do pvp and don't have huge amounts of champ points :neutral:
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the really hard part of these great builds....
    you need to have high CP and a mixture of pvp/pve gear... so many people out there that don't do pvp and don't have huge amounts of champ points :neutral:

Yeah, but fortunately I think he actually used Hunding's for his 5pc, which is an easily craftable set. As for the CPs, yeah that's a bit of bummer for some. You might be able to get away with it if you have a lower amount, but don't except to 2 hit people ;)
  • sinisterhulk94
    ya ill be doin both pvp and pve<---- that was supposed to be sent days and days ago but it never did o.O i have around 130 cp and i just got my stam dk to v1 and now gaining more cp i have ppl that caa make me hundings rage so that wont be a problem and would i need the agility set in ic? i can easily get the v16 set on my main