The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Idea for the Next Motif

• CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    I can't even begin to imagine why anyone would spend $50 on ANYTHING in the Crown Store. Purchasing the DLC is one thing, but purchasing cosmetic items for cash is kind of silly in my opinion.

Well, some people really like the cosmetic options, but don't really have the free time to play the game. The Crown Store™ choice is a good option for them.

I see what you're saying, but I'm still hung up on the $50 part...
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because of the way "fragment fragment" reads in points 1 & 2, I'm not sure if serious...but interesting idea.

Concerning points 1 & 2...
    ruk3h.jpg
    Edited by Kuroinu on September 30, 2015 8:52PM
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B.1 - just Clown Store it.
    I just dont care anymore for whatever crappy motif grind method they come up with next...
    Edited by tengri on September 30, 2015 8:59PM
  • Yaewinn
    Yaewinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the fragment fragment idea.
    But the resin has to be golden recipe, dropped only by Molag Bal ( the Mainquest Molag ). This Recipe is bound on pickup, usable by an enchanter ( lvl 50 ). The recipe needs 10 malachite and 10 nirncrux, which has to be formed from 10 malachite shards and 10 nirncrux shards ( which are rare drops from Molag Bal in the IC ... bound on pickup).
    Edited by Yaewinn on September 30, 2015 9:13PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    I can't even begin to imagine why anyone would spend $50 on ANYTHING in the Crown Store. Purchasing the DLC is one thing, but purchasing cosmetic items for cash is kind of silly in my opinion.

Unfortunately there are still some people that pay money for cosmetic things, some which pay excessive amounts, just to look "cool" in a game.

That's not unfortunate. They are funding the game. As long as it's cosmetic, let them spend their personal cash how they want to.
  • SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't get through the old post OP, I'm sorry. My brain was too Fragmented....
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because of the way "fragment fragment" reads in points 1 & 2, I'm not sure if serious...but interesting idea.

Concerning points 1 & 2...
    ruk3h.jpg

That is really swell. I think the developers will agree.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect fragmented fragments which are only obtainable from equipment writs and have a 0,01% drop chance; the items must be crafted at midnight in a fullmoon night, otherwise we only get a Well-Fitted trait stone.
    ZOS' reaction after seeing our complaints in the forum: :trollface:
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I expect fragmented fragments which are only obtainable from equipment writs and have a 0,01% drop chance; the items must be crafted at midnight in a fullmoon night, otherwise we only get a Well-Fitted trait stone.
    ZOS' reaction after seeing our complaints in the forum: :trollface:

Oooo moon phases, that's a good one, Should add it to the OP.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about they fix glass to be not ***
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs