The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

People turning to stone before death?

• Gerardopg
    Gerardopg
    ✭✭✭
    Well actually the boxes don't generate the content till you open it, because I save a lot of writ boxes and I open them with ic update and they gimme some glass motif fragments so, maybe you can buy them in another toon put them in the bank and then open the boxes with your alt
  • SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    Gerardopg wrote: »
    Well actually the boxes don't generate the content till you open it, because I save a lot of writ boxes and I open them with ic update and they gimme some glass motif fragments so, maybe you can buy them in another toon put them in the bank and then open the boxes with your alt

OP also said that he came fresh off the boat on a new character, so one would assume that he wasn't able to access a bank yet either. Mail, yes. Bank, no.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It might have been ice enchant. Sometimes when you die to the ice enchant on a wep, it freezes the target then they crumble into dust. Could be mistaken for stone.

This guy turned into that black stone thing when he got killed by a guard. Then regained half his health after. It was definetely the thing i have been seeing vet people do in PvP. He was DEFINITELY level 3 also as he did not have the vet sign thing next to his level.

Guards are Dragonknights and can do petrify/fossilize. That is what you saw. That level 3 probably learned a harsh lesson about what happens if you are caught committing a crime.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Resipsa131
    Resipsa131
    ✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    No one is making a level 3 Phoenix set with 5 pieces, come on now.

its not craft able its a drop set
  • a.skelton92
    a.skelton92
    ✭✭✭
    So its definitely obtainable at 10 plus?