Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Willow's Path

Ankaridan
Ankaridan
✭✭✭
... does not appear to be changing any regeneration values regardless of combat state. IE 1260 pre-combat, 1260 in combat, 1260 post combat.

Is this a UI/tooltip error or is this 5 piece non functional?
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not sure. I know things are broken with regen atm but i thought this set worked.
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ankaridan wrote: »
    ... does not appear to be changing any regeneration values regardless of combat state. IE 1260 pre-combat, 1260 in combat, 1260 post combat.

I read that it is bugged and does not affect the drinks values. Can anybody share his/her experience with this set?
    Because I can!
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It increases your regen out of combat too, not just in combat, try taking off the 5 set, and check the numbers.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ok, without the set what is your regen? Many don't realize that the set applies the regen to your character stat screen whether you are in combat or not since the stats listed are in combat stats, there is an addon that will show you your out of combat regen, which fyi is higher. But the stats in your character screen will not change depending on if you are in combat or not.
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the replies. I tested out of combat by removing my shield (which has no regen stat and therefore should not affect values, only the 5 piece bonus) and my regen dropped from 1260 to just over 1000.

Enlightening for me, and I hope anyone else finding the same experience.
  • Fenrlr
    Fenrlr
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Ankaridan wrote: »

I read that it is bugged and does not affect the drinks values. Can anybody share his/her experience with this set?

I also heard that this set doesnt stack with drinks. Can any1 confirm this and if its a bug or not?
    Nice to know b4 use my precious leather that we are forced to farm for hours in *** boring IC!!!
    sry

Lynxa - Nightblade - EU - PC
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use this set currently on a couple characters, I can say for me, it is working just fine. And yes the regen DOES stack with the set. Unless some people are glitching, i cant speak for them. But for me, it works.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    Drinks function correctly with this set.