Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cold harbour question

leveltic
leveltic
So I've been in cold harbour doing quest and I got 1 of the 2 people you need and I just wanted to know when will I see the town more populated? Will there be a stable? Shops? I have the bank and people have moved into the houses but it's not what I'm hoping for yet
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    As I recall when you finish the main mission in that area, the markets open.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • tactica
    tactica
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it all opens.
    Find the folks you need from main story on left side of town (West exit)
    Find folks you need from main story on the right side of town (East exit)
    Then the north opens up when you have the prerequisites from East and West done... you will see more and more folks populate and more businesses open.

(You can use Bank and the small shop across from bank, Inn and the crafting station straight away - even though they are not listed on your map.)

Cheers
    NA, PS4, vr13-DE Maj DK, vr9-HE Maj Sorc, vr1-Kaj Stam NB
    Knowledge is Power