Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Malachite Shards

Yukonjack
Yukonjack
Anyone know what they are going for on console? Having a hard time finding them listed the last couple days. Thank you!

Best Answers

• llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    Just so you know before you get robbed....

The Malachite Shards drop from any treasure chest.... My girlfriend sent me a cold harbour 1 she acquired at level 46 I'm vet 16 and it dropped me a shard.

You need ten to make one ingot so to speak and are bound once you refine.

At the moment they are inflated due to demand but can find them between 5-15k each.

Me and my Guild on Xbox One have just unlocked Glass Belts and are already stocking up in the Shards.

If you're on the same console and maybe want to try our Guild let me know.

Hope this answer helps...
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
    Answer ✓
  • Geemarc
    Geemarc
    ✭✭✭
    You can't search for them directly on the guild traders. The best way is to set the item quality to epic and set the minimum price to about 5k and work your way up the list. The last time I checked the cheapest was 8k on PS4 EU.

You get them quite frequently from the random loot chests in IC and from the chests after clearing the portals etc.
    Answer ✓
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They're listed as a trophy in the guild stores, that's why they're hard to find.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Yukonjack
    Yukonjack
    Ahh, what price are they at now if you know? Thank you, I had no idea they were under trophies lol.
  • Yukonjack
    Yukonjack
    Thank you, I am on PS4, but appreciate the invite!
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've looted 6 shards from roughly 20ish chests, ranging from Simple to Master.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."