Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sharing Quests

robertskintickler
robertskintickler
Soul Shriven
Hey everybody so i'm kinda new to ESO (lvl 19), and my friend only recently started playing and hes a level 7 and obviously i've already done the quests he has at the moment. So my question is since he has quests that i've done can he not share those quests with me? (BONUS QUESTION!!!) Also what level should i be to start pvp?
"Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you".

-Anonymous
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of the quests are shareable and, yes, he can pass them to you. If his quest says it is "Repeatable", then he should be able to share it with you.

As for PVP, I think you can start as soon as you're granted access. The Non-Vet Campaigns are restricted to lower levels and everyone is "battle leveled" to make an even playing field.

Go have fun!
    N64 NA EP
  • robertskintickler
    robertskintickler
    Soul Shriven
    Some of the quests are shareable and, yes, he can pass them to you. If his quest says it is "Repeatable", then he should be able to share it with you.

As for PVP, I think you can start as soon as you're granted access. The Non-Vet Campaigns are restricted to lower levels and everyone is "battle leveled" to make an even playing field.

Go have fun!

Thank you very much!
    "Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you".

-Anonymous
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, you can always just tag along and help him with the non-shareable quests until he reaches your level!
    N64 NA EP
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Also, you can always just tag along and help him with the non-shareable quests until he reaches your level!

This is probably your best bet until your friend catches up to you...Very few quests in the leveling zones are going to be ones that are repeatable. Repeatable quests (or dailies as they are often called) are typically found in Craglorn (Vet 10+ Zone), Cyrodiil and Imperial City (PvP zones), or are related to dungeons.

• robertskintickler
    robertskintickler
    Soul Shriven
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »

This is probably your best bet until your friend catches up to you...Very few quests in the leveling zones are going to be ones that are repeatable. Repeatable quests (or dailies as they are often called) are typically found in Craglorn (Vet 10+ Zone), Cyrodiil and Imperial City (PvP zones), or are related to dungeons.

Thank you too!

-Anonymous