The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Still no crowns, why do we need to submit our receipt?

Calans
Calans
Can you help me understand this...
I have ESO Plus. It's on my account. It shows it's there. I can see my monthly subscription and when it's up. I haven't received my crowns.
So why, when I submit a request, do I have to have documentation and go to the work of trying to resolve the issue? I'm not the customer service department.

There must be a way to track who has a subscription and who doesn't. I can't imagine there isn't a way to also track who has received their rewards and who hasn't. After all, my money is taken from me every month.

I get there are glitches and things don't always work right. So when we say we didn't receive our crowns, why can't you just take a look, verify the acct. has the subscription for that month, check to see if the rewards have been given, and then fix it?

If, every month, I have to continue to take care of this, you may as well start paying me a salary for being the customer resolution department.

• Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, this is pretty bad. I've had issues with Battlefield 4 and hardline where I've bought the battlepacks and didn't receive them. Never have I had to prove to EA that I bought the packs. They ask for my gamercard and they can see what I've purchased. I don't know why the onus falls on us to provide information about our account to them. I don't know why they have (apparently) ZERO information about our accounts. Seems very odd.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • c0ldmeth0d
    The fact that the buffs from ESO plus are still active tells me that they know you have an active subscription. I'm sure they know who has received what. It simply isn't possible for them not too. How do they deliver trend reports to marketing execs without this vital information. I feel it may be a case of not enough staff. If this is the case I feel sorry for the few that are trying to figure this mess out.

As soon as I receive what is owed I will be voting with my wallet and canceling the subscription until major improvements are made.
  • Rlos
    Rlos
    I am so not impressed by having to fix a service I paid for. Their customer support is nonexistent! I had to spend 90 minutes talking to Microsoft to figure out the problem and get an invoice to prove I was paying. Zenimax says its Microsoft had to do the fix and Microsoft says its Zenimax that has the problem. What sort of circus am I dealing with. After 25 days and a 90 minute conversation I was able to get 1500 crowns. Zenimax didn't even really acknowledge the issuse or give me a little something extra for all the work I had to go through to get what I paid for. If this happens again I am requesting a refund from Microsoft and I am done with this Mickey Mouse Show. Dear Zenimax, surving us is NOT your passion. That is a bummer because I want to support all thing Elder Scrolls but with this issue and glitches getting worse not better it might be time to move on.
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's absolutely absurd that a company that provides a subscription service to a customer doesn't know if that customer is a subscriber. I refuse to continually submit a screenshot of my Microsft account summary page showing my AUTOMATICALLY recurring monthly payments.

My solution? I canceled my sub.
    Edited by Uberkull on September 22, 2015 12:11PM
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rlos wrote: »
    I am so not impressed by having to fix a service I paid for. Their customer support is nonexistent! I had to spend 90 minutes talking to Microsoft to figure out the problem and get an invoice to prove I was paying. Zenimax says its Microsoft had to do the fix and Microsoft says its Zenimax that has the problem. What sort of circus am I dealing with. After 25 days and a 90 minute conversation I was able to get 1500 crowns. Zenimax didn't even really acknowledge the issuse or give me a little something extra for all the work I had to go through to get what I paid for. If this happens again I am requesting a refund from Microsoft and I am done with this Mickey Mouse Show. Dear Zenimax, surving us is NOT your passion. That is a bummer because I want to support all thing Elder Scrolls but with this issue and glitches getting worse not better it might be time to move on.

Yeah I am going through the same problem. Spent time on the phone with microsoft and got my payment to show up on the billing statement. Sent copy to Zos and they told me it wasn' t good enough. Sent a different statement showing everything they wanted within 24 hours and I have not received any type of communication from them since the 16th of september. I sent a new mail with all mails attached again on the 21st but still have not heard anything. Not even an automated mail. I am beginning to think they just closed the ticket because they don't want to deal with it and make me start all over again. A time delay to give them more time........I don't normally get upset because things happen, but seriously this is getting out of hand for a lot if people. We shouldn't have to go through this hassle to play a game with a major company. It's starting to make me angry and for them only giving you 1500 and nothing extra for all the wait time is just low. After all, it is a problem on their end. I haven't played all week because I am just fed up and still no crowns.......
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the left hand you are dealing with is Zenimax Online Customer Service. The right hand which made your receipt and took your money is Bethesda or Zenimax MEDIA services,. Those two dont know what the other is doing. Happens all the time with multilevel companies.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gladly paid my sub at launch. By the time they decided to go to buy to play I was less glad (playable new content), but saw the bright side (can stop paying until something new comes out and keeps the game alive).

I decided to wait until a DLC came out to determine whether or not to resub. The new content seems nice, but not my cup of tea and havent made up my mind yet. But these stories, and theres a lot of them, really makes me not want to resub. I had no idea it was this bad.

They really need to up their game and take care of their current subs if they want to gain subs from people like me who are borderline on subbing.

I wish you all the best of luck, but for now staying sub free.
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    What I really love is that they have not responded to any of these threads that talks about this problem. Everyone I know that has ESO Plus is having this problem and there is still no official response from them. Zos do you think if you just close your eyes to the problem it will go away? At least let people know you're working on the issue instead of ignoring them and acting like they are just trying to get one over on you.

One of the worst customer service experiences I've ever seen.