Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 and grouping: seems difficult!

stipe1991
stipe1991
Soul Shriven
So I've been trying to finally level up.. Had to take a break right after launch for personal reasons so my main is just level 12 right now. My problem I've been trying to get into a group to do Fungal Grotto. I've qued for the thing through group finder numerous times with no luck. Today I started my que attempt when I started. Playing and 3 hours later... Still no group. This is a little frustrating. Am I doing something wrong or is this just the way it is?
  • Mandrel8
    Mandrel8
    ✭✭✭
    No you aren't doing anything wrong - it's just the way it is. Many, many complaints on the forum.
    Try lurking about outside the door and inviting likely looking candidates to group. Lots of players actually WANT to Group but are a bit shy of asking.
    Or, join a Guild and invite other players from the roster of said Guild to group. Even if they've completed it, someone will be willing to run it again. Just make sure the lowest ranking player is the leader if there's a variation in levels.
  • stipe1991
    stipe1991
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks that's good to know. I was trying the lurking thing today. I'll keep working on it.
  • Wimbuut
    Like Mandrel said; waiting before the dungeon brought me more succes aswell. Grouping system slacks a lot :open_mouth:
    Wimbuut VR10 - Nord Dragonknight
    Achievement Points: 5805