Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Noob question about guilds

CL1NTBEA5TWOOD
Can I start a guild all by myself or do I need several people to start one ?

• Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can start one by yourself.
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • CL1NTBEA5TWOOD
    Valrien wrote: »
    You can start one by yourself.

Awesome thanks..... so in theory....as we all know inventory space is very limited in this game.

So if I got this right... I can actually start my own guild with just myself as a member and use it for the sole purpose of bank space ?
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has to be 10 people in the guild to unlock the guild bank
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • CL1NTBEA5TWOOD
    wldkarde wrote: »
    There has to be 10 people in the guild to unlock the guild bank

Ohhhh ok that makes it a lil bit harder hahahaha
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You could always start a guild, find 9 extra people, and then just not allow them access to the bank. So in theory, if you found 9 people who weren't interested in using the guild bank, this would work.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • CL1NTBEA5TWOOD
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    You could always start a guild, find 9 extra people, and then just not allow them access to the bank. So in theory, if you found 9 people who weren't interested in using the guild bank, this would work.

True true

thanks mate

• Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpJrTVTd6C1X7nt2xiIlj65ODTTr-GJ5EQVcPP8pHeBXayxFWN7MdH8z09