Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Need Help Finding Quicksilver's Ore

CaliberSH
CaliberSH
So, I'm vet 1, doing my crafting writ. I believe my Blacksmithing level is 8 and I need to craft some Quicksilver items, but I don't know where to get the ore/can't access it.

Can anyone help me find the ore? Not looking to buy ingots from traders 'cause I like getting tempers from refinement.
Edited by CaliberSH on September 19, 2015 7:08PM
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    CaliberSH wrote: »
    So, I'm vet 1, doing my crafting writ. I believe my Blacksmithing level is 8 and I need to craft some Quicksilver items, but I don't know where to get the ore/can't access it.

Can anyone help me find the ore? Not looking to buy ingots from traders 'cause I like getting tempers from refinement.
    According to UESP its found in Cadwell's Gold zones I & 2 and you need Metalworking 8 to refine it.

Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
    Options
  • CaliberSH
    CaliberSH

According to UESP its found in Cadwell's Gold zones I & 2 and you need Metalworking 8 to refine it.

I am Metalworking 8.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its all over the place in the starter island, and zones 1 and 2 for Caldwell's silver. Gold, sorry about that...

Or buy it at the guild stores.
    Edited by Nestor on September 20, 2015 3:18PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • CaliberSH
    CaliberSH
    Nestor wrote: »
    Its all over the place in the starter island, and zones 1 and 2 for Caldwell's silver.

I have not seen any in the starter zones fr Caldwell's Silver. I've found plenty of Calcinium, but not Quicksilver.
    Options
  • ahstin2001nub18_ESO
    Nestor wrote: »
    Its all over the place in the starter island, and zones 1 and 2 for Caldwell's silver.

I have not seen any in the starter zones fr Caldwell's Silver. I've found plenty of Calcinium, but not Quicksilver.

its in the first few zones of gold; not silver.

silver = calcinium and galatite

gold = quicksilver and voidstone

careful with the quicksilver.... it might make you mad as a hatter =P
    I will work. I will save. I will sacrifice. I will endure. I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the whole issue of the struggle depended on me alone.

Martin A. Treptow
    1894-1918
    Options
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    I have a large amount of Quicksilver Ingots I no longer need.

If you join our Guild following the link below you will never be short of Ingots again.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craftmaster

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/216484/tamriel-trading-company-official-guild-for-esobst-com-gamertag-djantbowman#latest
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
    Options
  • CaliberSH
    CaliberSH
    I have a large amount of Quicksilver Ingots I no longer need.

If you join our Guild following the link below you will never be short of Ingots again.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craftmaster

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/216484/tamriel-trading-company-official-guild-for-esobst-com-gamertag-djantbowman#latest

While I do appreciate the offer, I'm not looking for ingots, as said in my original post. I'm looking for ore. True, I need ingots, but there's no point in me just buying/getting them from someone when I miss out on tempers I can get from refining large amounts of the ore into ingots.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry, got my Silver and Gold mixed up.

However it is the easiest ore to see, as it is Silver and and sticks out.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I do appreciate the offer, I'm not looking for ingots, as said in my original post. I'm looking for ore. True, I need ingots, but there's no point in me just buying/getting them from someone when I miss out on tempers I can get from refining large amounts of the ore into ingots.

You can get equal amount of tempers from any ore, it doesn't matter which metal..
    Options
  • CaliberSH
    CaliberSH

You can get equal amount of tempers from any ore, it doesn't matter which metal..

I know, but I'm not going to waste time finding iron ore when I have a quisilver writ to do.
    Options
  • EddieHavok
    I have this problem too. I out perked my actual level so all I find everywhere is Calciminium, or whatever.
    LFG/PS4/NA/EP/SorcV4
    Options