Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Merriment and Mystery Quest

HollyQ502
The Ice-Biter goblins keep disappearing and I cannot damage them even though they can damage me while invisible. They're invisible for a long time too - the last shaman I tried to kill was invisible for a good 30 seconds before I got bored of healing myself and left. I can't kill what I can't see, is this by design? Or is there a bug going on here? If it's by design, it's definitely no fun.
  •  HollyQ502
    Never mind, some nice player just helped me finish this quest - I guess it's just my lack of skill keeping me from killing those invisible little ****.
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    I doubt this is by design; I just did the quest as well and the Ice-biter goblins kept phasing in and out, and when they are invisible, they are unhittable. The only thing that seemed to pop them back in was to make them move. This is easier said than done when an invisible shaman is casting bolt spells on you from somewhere. Try breaking line of sight by moving behind a pillar to make it move, until this bug is addressed.