The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
On Tuesday, from 12:00AM to 1:00AM EDT, the forums will be undergoing maintenance. During this time there may be brief periods where the forums will be unavailable.
Maintenance for the week of October 22:
·[COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 22, 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
Appears ESO+ Subscritions are a Microsoft Support Issue .....
Maybe this is why ZOS does not respond to most ESO+ crown issues. According to Microsoft's support page, ESO+ subscriptions are their responsibility. I found the support link below over at support.xbox.com .....
Contact Bethesda Softworks Support if you have questions about the following issues:
- Logging into Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- Purchasing items using crowns
- ESOTU account information
Contact Xbox Support if you have questions about the following issues:
- Managing your ESO Plus subscription
- Buying crowns
- Signing in to your Microsoft account or Xbox Live profile
- Your bill
- Downloading and installing games on Xbox One