Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Appears ESO+ Subscritions are a Microsoft Support Issue .....

Balibe
Balibe
✭✭✭✭
Maybe this is why ZOS does not respond to most ESO+ crown issues. According to Microsoft's support page, ESO+ subscriptions are their responsibility. I found the support link below over at support.xbox.com .....

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/elder-scrolls-online-tamriel-unlimited-help

Contact Bethesda Softworks Support if you have questions about the following issues:
  • Logging into Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  • Purchasing items using crowns
  • ESOTU account information
Contact Xbox Support if you have questions about the following issues:
  • Managing your ESO Plus subscription
  • Buying crowns
  • Signing in to your Microsoft account or Xbox Live profile
  • Your bill
  • Downloading and installing games on Xbox One
  • manon.stevenub17_ESO1
    manon.stevenub17_ESO1
    Soul Shriven
    Balibe wrote: »
    Maybe this is why ZOS does not respond to most ESO+ crown issues. According to Microsoft's support page, ESO+ subscriptions are their responsibility. I found the support link below over at support.xbox.com .....

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/elder-scrolls-online-tamriel-unlimited-help

Contact Bethesda Softworks Support if you have questions about the following issues:
    • Logging into Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    • Purchasing items using crowns
    • ESOTU account information
    Contact Xbox Support if you have questions about the following issues:
    • Managing your ESO Plus subscription
    • Buying crowns
    • Signing in to your Microsoft account or Xbox Live profile
    • Your bill
    • Downloading and installing games on Xbox One

I'm not sure it's even that simple. Last month, it was Zenimax who put the crowns in my account, but I had to solve issues on Microsoft's end first. This is how it went down with me. I got the confirmation email that ESO Plus was renewed, and got charged for it. I didn't receive the crowns, so I called Microsoft and they asked me to go to the commerce page and check the purchase history. When I went to commerce.Microsoft.com , the ESO purchase didn't appear there. After they fixed that, they told me they can't physically put the crowns on my account, that I'd have to reach Zenimax for that. I was able to prove to Zenimax that I was subscribed and I did purchase it, thanks to Microsoft resolving the earlier issue, then they put the crowns on my account.
  • Gerardopg
    Gerardopg
    ✭✭✭
    Actually you have to go to the purchase history in Your Microsoft account, take a screenshot with your gt, then you send that picture to zos support and they give you your crowns in like two days
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    not entirely, a lot of ppl are having issues with zos not giving them there crowns after they payed for them whether it be thru there subscription or thru bought crowns. all they do is send you an email with a copy and paste message. zos reps have lost all respect cuz obviously they employee a bunch of morons as reps
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's an MS issue if the subscription doesn't show up in your payment history.

I didn't receive my August crowns, but my payment showed up in my billing history. I had all the in-game buffs, so ESO+ was active on my ZOS account. I sent a screenshot and other necessary info to ZOS and they credited my account with the 1500 crowns.

In September, while I received the confirmation email from MS that my subscription was renewed, it did not show up in my billing history (which I discovered since I didn't receive my 1500 crowns again; however, I had the in-game buffs and access to DLC on my renewal date). MS quickly sorted this (like in 15 minutes) and the payment showed up in my billing history.

The next day, I lost all my in-game buffs and access to the DLC, which I assumed was because my payment hadn't actually gone through, so I lost my ESO+ status on the 16th. By the 17th, my in-game buffs were back and I had access to the DLC again, but no 1500 Crowns.

I waited a couple more days, but just submitted a ticket to ZOS to get my allotted Crowns. After this month, I'm done with ESO+.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 21, 2015 5:57PM
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not entirely, a lot of ppl are having issues with zos not giving them there crowns after they payed for them whether it be thru there subscription or thru bought crowns. all they do is send you an email with a copy and paste message. zos reps have lost all respect cuz obviously they employee a bunch of morons as reps

They don't employ anyone... they sacked most of the customer support recently.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on September 21, 2015 7:47PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gerardopg wrote: »
    Actually you have to go to the purchase history in Your Microsoft account, take a screenshot with your gt, then you send that picture to zos support and they give you your crowns in like two days

Have been through this already. Once you send them the proof, you get ignored. Still waiting on a response from them and my crowns.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a crossover issue. The purchase and subscription itself is down to Microsoft, while anything that the subscription provides (like the Crowns) is down to Zenimax.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • twhiting9275
    This isn't Microsoft's issue
    IF you cancel the sub, ZO knows this, and cancels all benefits on the appropriate date.
    The problem is that ZO doesn't care... THEY are told when subs changed, when they are billed... THEY refuse to do their jobs here.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that ESO plus isn't really an add-on, it's not searchable in the store, it can't be pinned, it's not on Xbox.com

It's all ZOS' fault that they do not understand how to work with Xbox one and so they have so crazy sku which honestly should not exist.

For Xbox one, if it's going to be a subscription, it should first of all show up in the console store, Xbox.com, smartglass,
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Ejpatalon
    Ejpatalon
    ✭✭
    I am having issues after my subscription was renewed. I lost the connection to ESO Plus , all my DLC's, craft bag. It booted me out of the game and I had to reload and they were gone. Looking at my email it says the renewal just occurred down to the minute. I don't want to go through the whole hassle of calling Microsoft to fix an issue caused by your renewal.
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care whether it's ZOS's fault or Microsoft's fault. All I know is that ESO+ is broken. Got my sub cancelled yesterday and I won't be re-subscribing unless and until someone fixes this mess.

By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • andypandy88
    In the end I spoke to Microsoft on live chat and they managed to cancel the sub pretty quickly.

I then resubbed this morning so everything now works but oh wait... NO CROWNS.... I've submitted a ticket so will just have to see what they say this time
    GT: xXandypandyXx