The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Highly Active Players - Needed - AD X1

SneaK
SneaK
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I am currently an officer in medium size guild (Queen's Concubines), but it seems like a lot of guild mates have gone afk from ESO and might not be coming back. So, me and the remaining folks are wanting to find some new players to run with, and in turn make a new guild with those that mesh well together. We'd like to keep this new group relatively small (10-20) and only fill it with really active players, that like to run both PvP and PvE. We need a larger group of go-to's to farm monster helms and be more effective in Cyrodiil.

Ask that you be 20+, use your mic, and are highly active. Once we get a good synergy we'll make a new guild with a new name.

Reply with GT and I'll find you on XBL, we can start by running IC this weekend.

"IMO"
Aldmeri Dominion
Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
(+3 not worth mentioning, yet)