The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Creepy/Spooky Dungeons?

Salt-Rose
Salt-Rose
✭✭✭
What dungeons have a creepy feel to them? Any in-dungeon quests that gave you the heeby-jeebies?
Salt-Rose
{ daggerfall covenant | felquin | altmer | destruction sorcerer }
. a proud member of the sisterhood of tamriel .
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City Prison, definitely. That place is amazing. Full props to the designers for making it quite so utterly squishy and spiky and horrific.

Crypt of Hearts is creepy, the first few times anyway. By the time you're running Vet Crypt of Hearts in 20 minutes you don't really think about it any more.

Some of the Craglorn content. Tombs of the Na-Totambu. Mtharnaz. Shada's Tear (especially the final part of it with all the spiders!).

Lipsand Tarn in Cyrodiil is creepy and full of vampires.

There are a lot of delves in the main Alliance areas which are creepy, but I'd have to think for a while to come up with a list. Some of them are set in graveyards or underground tombs.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salt-Rose wrote: »
    What dungeons have a creepy feel to them? Any in-dungeon quests that gave you the heeby-jeebies?
    In ESO? None.
    In Oblivion: all of them.

I so miss those dark, green-tinted Ayleid ruins and dark, wet (sometimes requiring you to swim!) caves.

One of the best caves had a freaking abandoned fort in it. I will never forget the first time I came across that. Pure awesome.