Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with update?

Woftis
Woftis
Hi Guys,

Sorry if these questions have been asked, I've just come back from a few days away to see the new ESO update and had a few issues which I can't see any obvious mention of.

1. I've lost most of my skills and just have a big bundle of points?
2. I repurchased the skill that grants you 40% major expedition (can't remember the name) but it doesn't seem like I'm as fast I was before?
3. Not sure if this is related but will ask anyway. I no longer appear to be a member of a guild (no worries as it wasn't very active) and it looks like the two racial motifs I had for sale in the guild store have just vanished?! Anyway to recover them?
4. Just a question this time, what are tar velon stones (am I saying that right?)?

Thanks