Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

-50% healing in pvp ??????????????

I3irchy
I3irchy
Seriously is this a joke ????
I was mad about -15% now apparently it's -50%
If so

I'm gone !

Why not just take the class Templar completely out the game seriously this is a joke
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It affects everyone's heals, not just templars.

Boost your heals with Minor/Major vitality and Champion Points in Blessed and Quick Recovery to make up for the lack of strength. It's pretty easy for magicka templars do deal with the heal nerf, compared to other builds and classes.

Absorbing shield builds also have to deal with a 50% reduction, while also being completely rekt and countered by the most popular armor set in Imperial City. So count yourself lucky there's no "heal breaker set".
  • I3irchy
    I3irchy
    @eliisra yeah that's the thing, I rely on breath of life and shields to keep me alive, now im just gunna be useless lol
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it's the healing of everyone that went down, it is actually just as effective as before. If you do any damage to your enemy, their healing is just as nerfed lol
  • I3irchy
    I3irchy
    @failkiwib16_ESO I know but still the only thing that needed changing was removing meteor and -50% dmg reduction in focused aim and all that rubbish plus the -15% healing received in pvp. That's what I was hoping for as it's an issue to me
  • I3irchy
    I3irchy
    It may aswell be called " Focused Aim Online "

• imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I3irchy wrote: »
    Seriously is this a joke ????
    I was mad about -15% now apparently it's -50%
    If so

I'm gone !

Why not just take the class Templar completely out the game seriously this is a joke

I play a magicka Templar and I've been doing rather well with 1V1. I use to play a magicka DK but since patch its gotten to be a challenge but my Templar I love it.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • I3irchy
    I3irchy
    @imredneckson what armor do you use because I'm in all cloth purposely to heal, I rarely had much defence other than a bubble and breath of life which kept me alive as my magika regen in pvp was near to everlasting.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I3irchy wrote: »
    @imredneckson what armor do you use because I'm in all cloth purposely to heal, I rarely had much defence other than a bubble and breath of life which kept me alive as my magika regen in pvp was near to everlasting.

I'm running 2 piece Black Rose (head/shoulders) 5 Kagernac's Hope (all heavy)
    Weapons - Going to be running Willpower dual wield and sword/shield
    Jewelry - Necklace of Willpower and 2 Cyrodiil's Light rings
    Also I would recommend you put most of your CP into Quick Recovery (I put 65 into it) and a few into Bastion for you shield
    Food/Drink - Magicka Regen Drink
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am normally a healer in pve, and I rarely do pvp ... it's mainly duels or I join 2 friends in Imperial City to do some questing. However, whenever I go to cyrodiil I change all my skills to this setup:

First bar: Resto staff
    Structured Entrophy
    Radiant Destruction
    Blazing Spears
    Puncturing Sweep
    Breath of Life
    Ultimate: Meteor

Second bar: Destro staff
    Structured Entrophy
    Unstable Core
    Crushing Shock
    Elemental Drain
    Breath of Life
    Ultimate: Meteor

My armor is:
    v14 Healers Habit jewelry, head and shoes.
    v14 Martial Knowledge waist, hands, legs and shoulders.
    v14 Torugs Pact heavy chest with divines trait, restoration staff and fire destruction staff with precise trait.

My mundus stone is: The Atronach

I do very well in 1v1 fights against normal players, and I can be a good healer with this setup in a small group. I can not handle 1vX fights and I don't heal or participate in zergs. 1hand and shield skill line + more heavy armor would be much better than what I run with now, it's just that I am so lazy...