Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

deleted content

Black_Canary15
I made a dark elf female who is a sorcerer but I realize now that I don't even like it but when I went to delete her it said my dlc would be deleted from my account. Only dlc I have is I can be any race in any alliance....would that permanently be gone? not really understanding.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Is she your only character? Only things that I think would actually get deleted with her would be purchased consumable type items that are in her inventory (so any treasure maps from the Adventurers Pack, food or drink items bought in the store, potions from the store, ect.)

If she is your only character, you might want to create another one just in case, but I can't imagine your dlcs or collection items would be deleted since they are account wide.

• Black_Canary15
    no I have a level 17 high elf.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platform? Does not sound like a PC message.

And, yeah, sounds more like the message warning about deleting your character, that you will loose any account bound items in her inventory.

But, why delete? Just mothball her and make her storage/bank alt or crafting slave, at least until you use up all your character slots.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Black_Canary15
    PS4. Cause she's unappealing to look at. Dark elf and I don't like the hair I chose for her. Should have went with my first instinct of redguard or breton(think that's how it's spelled)
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a generic warning that pops up even if you do it without the DLC packs to warn you that any crown Items in your characters inventory will be deleted. I doubt the any race any alliance pack has anything besides the treasure maps but if you put them in your bank before you delete her you will be fine as the bank is storage that lets ALL your characters use it, effectively letting you transfer items between characters.
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on September 16, 2015 7:23PM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons