Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you not get the skillpoint back from werewolf/vampire ult after respec?

JigenBakudan
JigenBakudan
✭✭
Logged on just now, XB1, and all skill points reset as I read would happen. I made sure to not cure my Lycanthropy until the reset. Reset comes along but instead of it being locked its unlocked and asks me if I want to morph it, as if the 1 point to even get the ultimate is still in there? All the other WW abilities were refunded as expected but do the ultimates only return the point spent on morphing the ultimate?
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The WW ultamte is automatically unlocked when you become a WW. It does not require you to spend a skill point.
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The WW Ultimate comes for free just for being a WW. You don't need to give it a point to get it, just to morph it.
  • JigenBakudan
    JigenBakudan
    ✭✭
    Oh I see, it's been a while since I got it so I guess I forgot about that. Many thanks : )