Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for active PvE,PvP members for Covenant guild.

TrueGTI
What's up all, figured I would make my 1st post out to anyone interested in joining Devoted. I started Devoted back in June. A little about me. My Gamer Tag is Gx3 TrueGTI, I have been a clan leader for over 10 years now starting as far back as Halo 2 and Battlefield Modern Combat. So I have past experience in the area of running a structured guild. As the title says I'm looking for active members that are looking to join. We have over 150 members with around 30-40 weekly and about 20 daily active. I'm trying to grow our daily active community for the grouping aspect of the guild and to meet some good new players. We have our main guild Devoted which is our PvE side and we have the Devoted Guard which is strictly for PvP with our home campaign set as Skull of Corruption mainly because the Covenant is the most populated alliance there an we get major buffs from it. If you are looking for a good structured Covenant Guild please mail or message me in game or through Xbox. My Gamer Tag is Gx3 TrueGTI. Thanks again and Battle on!!!
Xbox, NA,GT - Gx3 TrueGTI
Guild Leader • Vet12 DK
DEVOTED * PvE, Home guild.
DEVOTED GUARD * DC, PvP guild.