Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for someone with Traits to Craft Hundings Set

Xavium
Xavium
Xbox EU Server, GTS - XaviumDev

Was wondering if anyone has the min traits for Hundings Rage, could you please make me a 5 piece set, have mats, and money for a tip.

Let me know thanks.
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    I'm Pact...and you'd need to be otherwise even in Cyro I don't think we can exchange.
    Given that I can probably hook you up....depends what specs you're after too of course on the armour.
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)
  • Xavium
    Xavium
    Ah Awesome, Cheers Swindy, I have a character on Pact as well, so you can trade me on there.

What Im looking for is Medium Armour Hundings Rage:

Head - Infused VR14
    Shoulders - Divines VR14
    Chest - Infused VR14
    Boots - Divines VR14
    Belt - Divines VR14

I have all the mats, trait gems for it, plus a bit of money for a tip to say thanks
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Xavium.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.