Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join House Winterbow (DC)(PVP)(Trading) (RP)

lxTheDespairxl
Why do so many guilds fail after a couple of weeks?
Why dont they last?

The answer is simple: they are disorganized and fail at building community.

House Winterbow is a guild designed to last. Modelled after mideaval noble houses, our guild is designed to give each member a certain role to play. We last because we put the needs of our House over our personal needs, and in turn, the House supports its members.

Our goals are to build:
-A strong standing army so that we can support our House's allies and the DC as a whole on the battlefield.
-A successful guild trader and guild bank stocked with necessary supplies to maintain operations in the field.
-An elite unit of spies/scouts to spot and track enemy movements on the battlefield and conduct both assassinations of key targets And diversions.
-A team of mages that provide top-of-the-line enchanting, alchemy, and restoration services.

Our governing body is as follows:
-Lord- Leader of the House and all its operations
-Lord Commander- Commander of our army answering only to the Lord of House Winterbow. ( Position currently vacant)
-Master of Coin- Leader of our merchants and maintainer of our treasury.
-Master of Spies- Leader of our spies in the field.
-Magister- Leader of our mages.

The Five work together in a Small Council to make decisions for the House.

Aside from our PvP operations and our merchants trade, we also run quests and dungeons together, help each other with crafting, and overall enjoy each other's company.

If you are interested in joining our growing House, message me on my gamertag lxThe Despairxl

or

reply on this thread.
Edited by lxTheDespairxl on September 14, 2015 5:34AM
  • lxTheDespairxl
    Specifically looking for a good Enchanter.
  • Moodykrazykid
    moodykrazykid is my GT shoot invite looking for an active guild in DC to grind with
  • lxTheDespairxl
    Bump