Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowscale Company 475+ Looking for Merchants or TOP PVP'ers.

The_Tip
The_Tip
✭✭✭
We are a multi faceted guild, we have ton's of Master Crafters, Dungeon Divers, and a handful of competitive, top 10 PVP players. We are AD dominant. We have about 25 slots open right now, after removing inactives and people who weren't paying dues (dues are 3k a week, but will go up if Imperial City drives them up). I'm only looking to add, highly active, invested players to help round out the ranks and help keep this running smoothly.

I'm currently looking for master merchants who want to contribute towards keeping an Elden Root bid placed each week. Me and about 5 guys have been holding down 70% of the gold going towards these bids, the rest is coming from 5-10 guys who donate as much as they can whenever they can, and weekly lottery collections add another 50-150k each week. You'd earn a higher rank in the guild, bank access, and have a guild slot filled for all your needs and not just one.

I'm also looking for PVP players, V14's, geared, and versed atleast a little bit in Cyrodiil and it's warfare. We quite a few guys who place top 10 in any campaign they switch to, and probably one of the best tanks you'll ever come across. We like to keep the groups small, but we want to have a bunch of them operating at once, working together to push for Emperor, or just take over a map.

Requirements:
Merchants would be asked to donate 15-25k a week on weeks we hold Traders, more if able.
PVP players would have to be atleast V14 on one character, and have an idea how pvp works.

note: If you donate items into the guild bank consistently and cannot afford to give gold, I consider it the same thing, Im not talking trash items, but if your donating spare food and alchemy, Im not going to hunt you down and kick you over 3k lol.

This is a great, easy going guild, but I need some more support and active guys to help bring it over the top.

Message Just Tha Tip for more info.