Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Couple of players looking for a more active guild

Xothos
Xothos
Soul Shriven
Hi, mainly my brother and I are looking for a more active guild on Ebonheart Pact. We are pretty casual players, I myself will just be hitting 50 tonight and he is a couple of levels behind me. Our end goals in the game would be to see all the PvE dungeons, raids and such. A laid back group of people would be good for us, and when I say laid back I don't mean a guild where you can say anything and no one cares about who it offends like I've found a lot of "laid-back" guilds to be in other MMOs.

We both have years of experience in other MMOs and are pretty good players. We don't claim to know anything and take advice well. If you think your guild would be a match for us, let me know and if you have a link to a website toss it on here so I can check it out (not necessary, just a good way for me to get more info).
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! we are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. We have over 120 members and are always looking for dedicated players. We are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a recruit for a week. As a recruit you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a member. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. all our members are 18+. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit, got this from Recent and did not see that you posted this in PS4 NA...

So, reach out to MissBizz on the PS4

Lone Wolf Help. We are the epitome of a casual guild. We are just here to help each other, do some pugs and have fun. We have an active store, get a Kiosk more often than not, and won't hound you for raffles or donations or required events. Send me an email in game if your on NA PC. We also have a chapter on the NA PS4, but you would have to reach out to @MissBizz for that platform.
    Edited by Nestor on September 11, 2015 10:24PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You should mention your Platform and Server.

For NA PC I can get you into Lone Wolf Help. We are the epitome of a casual guild. We are just here to help each other, do some pugs and have fun. We have an active store, get a Kiosk more often than not, and won't hound you for raffles or donations or required events. Send me an email in game if your on this platform. We also have a chapter on the NA PS4, but you would have to reach out to @MissBizz for that platform.

@nestor he wrote in the appropriate forum, so he is NA PS4 ;)

Lone Wolf Help does have a branch out there that I had started with the same mentality as our PC guild. Unfortunately I have a lot of my plate so I'm not there as much as I wish I was but the awesome @macadamia9 is guild master of the PS4 branch :) The last time I stopped in I saw we had a large EP population compared to the other factions. But as mentioned, that was awhile ago so I'm not sure it still applies.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @nestor he wrote in the appropriate forum, so he is NA PS4 ;)

I Know, I saw that after I posted and since edited my thread.

Its what I get for pulling threads from Recent......

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Evolution319
    xothos

message me, ll_Unrated_ll (those are L's) Im in Twin Dragon Society. I'd like to tlak to you more about this.

Unrated