Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

citizens of the sword Guild is Looking for New Member

XDead_Soul
XDead_Soul
Soul Shriven
The citizens of the sword is a North American Xbox One guild that is part of the Dagger fall Covenant.
We are a friendly and helpful guild of experienced players. No dungeon is too tough and no enemies we can’t overcome.
Most of our members are adults with plenty of gaming experience
if your looking for a serious guild with a funny and laid-back attitude
be sure to join us. We will be focusing on end game PVE and PVP content
we have scheduled runs for activities, weekend events and other times we play together.
We have hardcore players and casual players too I understand that we have lives outside of gaming.

-A few rules and things to consider before joining:
-As such, we have a strict age requirement. All who apply must be at least 18 years of age or older.
-Any who younger than 18 will find heir applications denied.
-However we encourage you to re-apply upon your 18th birthday.
-All members should have a working microphone its not a big deal
if you don’t have one but you will have a tough time being accepted into the guild without one.
-All members speak English.
-No Harassment, No internet dating or drama this isn’t Eharmony were playing a game here, or trolling
-we can take a joke or two but lets not go overboard.
-If your going to be inactive please let me or my leaders know
-As long as you meet the above rules you will probably get in the guild and have plenty of fun.

So if you wanna join please tell us the following:
*ALL healing type players are welcome long as you speak English, know how to play and have a headset
What’s Your Character Class and Level: What class are you? What level are you?
What’s your Play Style: (DPS, Healer, Tank)
Your Timezone: All of our friends are from America with half of us being from the West Coast.
Your Age : Most of our friends are adults so knowing your age is important.
Past MMO or Gaming Experience: So what previous MMOs or Xbox games have you played?
Gamertag: So its easy for us to contact you.
I know its a lot to ask but its an easy way to get to know everyone.
There are many ways to join citizens of the sword the quickest is to fill out the applications at are website below but you can message me or
a leader on Xbox Live, in game or even on our guild site click the link below and on the site click the Apply to Guild and fill out the quick and easy application.
Join the http://citizensofthesword.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=478383 today
Guild Contacts (gamertags)
Dominator420|Guildmaster|
Jurea |Co-Leader|
Edited by XDead_Soul on September 11, 2015 6:39PM