Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undying Light - DC - Recruiting Vet 12+

remaGdetaH
With Imperial City right around the corner, everyone wants to be in a good guild. I don't care about the trading part of a guild, that's why I joined a guild that always keeps a good trader. I care about getting to the end dungeons/trials and finishing them, and making sure that I did my job right and the rest of my team did the same. I'm no elitest, I have a job just like most others (that's why I will never be a emporer), but I sure as hell will be doing those end game dungeons/trials, and I want a team to do it with me. I do believe in learning, and that's not a problem. I do not believe in doing the same boss over and over for 6 hours trying to teach someone though. There are parts to each role you should understand to a T, but there will always be something to learn. You might be the best DPS while standing still, but can you DPS while avoiding damage that you shouldn't take? I'm a healer. I have many things to learn, and I take any critisism that is given, and I want you to do the same. I am on almost every single day for at least 6-7 hours either studying a fight, or running a dungeon trying to teach someone about it. I am looking for officers I can trust. It wont be given automatically as there are many people that take officer, and loot the guild bank, then bounce out like nothing.

If this sounds like a guild for you, you can either leave a message here, or message me on XB Live, my GT is remaGdetaH.

Hope to see you around.