Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Regarding Sorcerers

• steussy
    steussy
    ✭✭✭
    Just curious I use the same gear on my V14 sorc and only have 2744 spell damage DW daggers and 2341 staff buffed. How is 3000 possible, unless maybe there is a potion involved to achieve this number.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    @Merlin13KAGL Appreciate your input. I am just about to hit V3, at the moment I am getting by whilst using the Seducer/Warlock sets with added magica, restoration staff and destruction staff, especially now I am using the shields properly and remembering to use provisions, However my DPS is pretty low which is okay for quests but not for grinding and dungeons. eventide03b14a_ESO mentioned he uses the martial knowledge set which I will do eventually, but I believe they are of lvl10 and above? Before then what set would you recommend for my level? As mentioned before its like learning to walk again and I have not seen any info on this other than that of the seducer. I can craft so making a set would not be a problem.
    Thanks.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are any of you fine folks able to craft and provide a Restoration Staff with the Training Trait? (NA/XB/AD) I'd obviously be willing to provide the necessary crafting mats and/or craft and trade a weapon or armor piece that you may need. I have just about every Trait researched for the Bow/Shield/Staves, but I cannot find this one for the life of me, and my trading guilds aren't being very helpful with this one!
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."