Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to join guild plz help

Hbadger94
Hbadger94
Soul Shriven
I'm still fairly new to the game but starting to get most of it figured out been playing for about 2 weeks now and am interested in joining a pretty active guild. I am a imperial templar out of the aldmeri dominion currently lvl 28 with a current goal to become a werewolf. I would like a guild that doesn't revolve around a single or couple activities and doesn't mind helping out new people. If anyone is interested in recruiting me my gamer tag is Hbadger94 and feel free to send me a message on xbox one.
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    If you're still looking for a guild, we are restructuring right now and are looking for more active members especially in DC (we take all factions though). Most importantly, this guild considers itself as a place where all members have a voice in what goes on. We have an active forum/site and we also use the Bindle chat system (for those that don't want to use voice chat or don't have a headset) on our phones. It's laid back, friendly, and structured at the same time - a little of everything for every type of game player :D. If you're interested, check out our recruitment forum here on ESO http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/190758/looking-for-new-players-join-a-relaxed-guild-na-xb1/p1
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.