Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[DC]Hardcore Active Player looking 4 guilds

Lacangel
Lacangel
Hey all, I'm a hardcore eso player looking for some serious guilds to join. I would like to join 1 big trading guild and 1 big serious end game pve guild. My main is a VR1 Templar (Healer). I've been playing MMORPG for a long time and have experience in end game raids in games such as WoW. Please hit me up with a friend invite on psn and have in the invite message what kind of guild you are. My psn: Lacangel
Edited by Lacangel on September 7, 2015 3:00PM
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Edit: BTW I am in Daggerfall Covenant (sorry for double posting ... don't see an edit button)
  • TheLastNabeel
    Hey I've got a guild that's mainly PVE Centric and we only accept players who are proven to be reliable. We've got around 60 members since we only recruit people we've played with in a dungeon before to see how they play. If you're interested hit me up and we can do some dungeons together. I'm a VR4 Dragonknight (Tank).
    "Those who cannot be artists become critics instead."
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Ok I'll check you guys out, what's the guild name or ur PSN cuz when j search TheLastNabeel nothing comes up.

I'm still looking for more Pve guilds as I would like to join 2 or 3 so there's somthing always open