Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Motif and Seducers Helmet?

Grapedragon
Hey guys :)
I got two questions for you, maybe there's someone out there who can help, I'm getting quite desperate here :s

First of, I'm looking for the elusive imperial motif. I've been looking for it for weeks, still no luck. Maybe one of you got a spare one for a fair price (for gold, other motifs etc.)?
I'm on PS4 (EU), my gt is Grape_Dragon_89 :)

My second question is about the seducer helmet (medium) which is also part of the costume you get with vet 6. I'm looking for this helmet, I know they drop at ankers from certain bosses, I just want to make sure I'm not farming the wrong ones ^^. So, as far as I understood, they can drop at every anker in vet areas, is that correct? As you can guess I had no luck so far and I just want to make sure I'm not at the totally wrong places.

That's about it, I hope there's someone who can help me :'(
This woman is getting desperate, so pleeeeeease :s
  • JimbobMarley
    JimbobMarley
    ✭✭
    I got two questions for you, maybe there's someone out there who can help, I'm getting quite desperate here :s

First of, I'm looking for the elusive imperial motif. I've been looking for it for weeks, still no luck. Maybe one of you got a spare one for a fair price (for gold, other motifs etc.)?

My second question is about the seducer helmet (medium) which is also part of the costume you get with vet 6. I'm looking for this helmet, I know they drop at ankers from certain bosses, I just want to make sure I'm not farming the wrong ones ^^. So, as far as I understood, they can drop at every anker in vet areas, is that correct? As you can guess I had no luck so far and I just want to make sure I'm not at the totally wrong places.

You might find the imperial motif in a dwemer jug in one of the ruins ( I did ) but you don't have to wait for the seducer set to drop . Any decent crafter can make that for you , the just need the relevant number of traits researched .
    Edited by JimbobMarley on September 6, 2015 12:11PM
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the best primer you'll want to bookmark for crafting sets: UESP Crafting Sets.

It'll tell you how many traits you need to learn and the locations for crafting them.

As far as the motif goes, it's purple, which makes it very rare. It's just one of those where you either need to be patient or sell your soul to those who'll sell it to you as their asking price. There's also the Crown store (which actually may be cheaper than selling your soul to guild merchants).
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok. Lets clear up a few myths you have.

1. I started the game with the five day early access, on March 31,2014. I STILL have yet to get an Imperial Motif. Thats how rare it is and why no one will sell it to you for a "fair price". Its gold, ultra rare and will always be expensive. If you want a fair price, maybe pay the $30.00 to get it in the Crown store.
    2. The Seducer armor that you get at V6 is not, I repeat NOT armor, nor is it a helm. It is a costume, with no armor value. You put it on over your armor. They dont drop, its a reward for hitting the level.
    3. If you really want Seducer armor, it is a player crafted set, but not a racial motif.
    Edited by Darlgon on September 6, 2015 1:07PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait. ZoS named a costume "Seducer"? Well, if that's not confusing....
  • kamikaze590

Hello! I found my mask of Anguish (Seducers) helmet from another guild's store, just go around and look at every guild trader you see and search for medium helmet, it shouldn't be much gold though when you find it I played 2000 for it. Good luck! (:
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    @Darlgon

The Seducer armor that you get at V6 is not, I repeat NOT armor, nor is it a helm. It is a costume, with no armor value. You put it on over your armor.

I have never heard of that, at v6 you can select to wear two pieces of the same armour as long as one is Seducer?
    Aside from that would not the Warlock armour be better for that level?
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darlgon

The Seducer armor that you get at V6 is not, I repeat NOT armor, nor is it a helm. It is a costume, with no armor value. You put it on over your armor.

I have never heard of that, at v6 you can select to wear two pieces of the same armour as long as one is Seducer?

Sigh...

This is the COSTUME you get at V6. Its called "Dark Seducer", goes in your "Collections" slot, and is blocked by things in your costume slot, like your guild tabard. You access it by hitting "U" and has no stats.

Dark-Seducer-Female.png

(Picture courtesy of ESOFashion.com.)

The Seducer set, made by players at crafting locations in Deshaan, Grahtwood and Stormhaven. It can be any racial and has a set bonus of

2pc Magicka recovery
    3pc Max Magicka
    4pc Magicka Recovery
    5pc Cost of Magicka reduced by 8%.

Edited by Darlgon on September 6, 2015 8:52PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello! I found my mask of Anguish (Seducers) helmet from another guild's store, just go around and look at every guild trader you see and search for medium helmet, it shouldn't be much gold though when you find it I played 2000 for it. Good luck! (:

That is NOT any seducer armor. It is the Anguish armor from dolmans. As you can see, its Daedric style.

itemLinkImage.php?itemid=44264&level=1-66&quality=0&enchantid=0&enchantintlevel=0&enchantinttype=0&v=&summary

It is also not a set.
    Edited by Darlgon on September 6, 2015 9:02PM
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    Here's the best primer you'll want to bookmark for crafting sets: UESP Crafting Sets.

It'll tell you how many traits you need to learn and the locations for crafting them.

As far as the motif goes, it's purple, which makes it very rare. It's just one of those where you either need to be patient or sell your soul to those who'll sell it to you as their asking price. There's also the Crown store (which actually may be cheaper than selling your soul to guild merchants).

The imperial armor motif is actually gold not purple. It is the rarest motif in the game -- like Darlgon, I've also been playing since early access for PC launch and have never looted this motif. It is very rare and goes for a ton of gold.

OP -- if you really want it that badly, I'd think about buying it from the crown store. Also remember that if you have the imperial edition of the game you can convert your armor to look like it is the imperial armor.

Good luck!
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stole mine from a desk so look in many desks you will be surprised what you can find in those. Just please if you are stealing by the three don't get caught by a guard if it is anyone anyone but a guard to detect you just take the damn thing and pay the bounty after you use it.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Grapedragon
    Thank you guys for your swift answers :)

To clear some things up: I do know that the seducer set I get at vet 6 is indeed a costume, no armor. I am not looking for the seducer set one can make at the three mentionned places above, I look for the helmet only, which you can see on the costume picture.
    I'm not sure about the correct name of this helmet so I just said 'helmet from those seducer guys', sorry for being not clear enough :s
    I once found this helmet at a dolmen (lvl 20) and read about it in this forum. I was just hoping that some of you were lucky and found it in the vet areas and could tell me where I should try looking for it.

About the imperial motif: I know how rare it is, I'm running from one guild store to the next, no luck ^^. I actually was lucky and found the motif in the very first week of the game release and was stupid enough to use is with a char I no longer use :D .
    I was hoping that I would reach more people in this forum and that maybe, just maybe, there was someone out there who actually has the motif and could make an offer.
    The one in the crown store.... last resort :/

Thank you again for your help :)
  • Grapedragon
    I stole mine from a desk so look in many desks you will be surprised what you can find in those. Just please if you are stealing by the three don't get caught by a guard if it is anyone anyone but a guard to detect you just take the damn thing and pay the bounty after you use it.

I was soooo stressed out the first time I found one in Glenumbra, a guard right behind me :D
    But I had to take a screenshot first B)
  • Grapedragon
    Darlgon wrote: »
    @Darlgon

Sigh...

This is the COSTUME you get at V6. Its called "Dark Seducer", goes in your "Collections" slot, and is blocked by things in your costume slot, like your guild tabard. You access it by hitting "U" and has no stats.

Dark-Seducer-Female.png

(Picture courtesy of ESOFashion.com.)

The Seducer set, made by players at crafting locations in Deshaan, Grahtwood and Stormhaven. It can be any racial and has a set bonus of

2pc Magicka recovery
    3pc Max Magicka
    4pc Magicka Recovery
    5pc Cost of Magicka reduced by 8%.

I just want that helmet, it can be found at specific dolmens appearantly, dropped by specific bosses, I just don't know which ones :(